Please put the game back into "beta phase". Allow people to buy the game but don't charge a subscription fee for now. This game had lots of people playing and testing that gave quality feedback.

I'm guessing that after the account system was implement only 20-30% of the remaining players actually activated their account. Charging $15/month to test the game is just not acceptable for most. I'm not saying the game isn't worth $15/month. Eventually it most definitely will be.

Notorious Games deserves to be rewarded for being brave enough to develop something original, but please finish a few more major features before charging the subscription fee. Make money off of the game sales until then.

The features below are probably a minimum for most to activate their account and pay the subscription fee:
1) crafting interface tweaks and balancing (3 week estimate??)
2) creature AI attacking tribes (6 week estimate??)
3) skill decay (3 week estimate??)
4) expansion totems (6 week estimate??)

It will take maybe 4 1/2 months to complete the above features and we will have ourselves a real standout MMO. Finish these features and Xsyon will make profit and retain/increase player subscriptions.

Disclaimer: This is all total speculation on my part and a stab in the dark on dev time for features to be implemented. I also have no idea how many activated their subscription fee vs. who did not so don't flame too hard if I'm way off.