Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    they are located with in 10 minutes of where i live. Can't wait for u guides to finish up n start selling stuff! (least i hope ya sell stuff ^^ )

Quote Originally Posted by GuideRaguel View Post
    At its current state and in Jordi's vision of the game, an NPC town will not be part of Xsyon in any capacity.
    However... Founders Island has now been populated by the Guides, and construction has begun to create a central starting point for new players to spawn into.
    It will also be used for Guide Quests from the Totem, and anyone on the Founders Island can find peace in the idea that PvP does not belong there.

So to sum up, Founders Island is a 'New player' starting point, Its a trading, meeting and questing place. With the added bonus of it been a safe haven to all.
    Since there is now a place for peace and trading, which is good, do you think of disabling the SafeZones. I know the Dev talked about a option but we got in xsyon now gates and all the stuff you need for defense(gates,walls)+a safe backup zone....so its time now to turn the moff

Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    Since there is now a place for peace and trading, which is good, do you think of disabling the SafeZones. I know the Dev talked about a option but we got in xsyon now gates and all the stuff you need for defense(gates,walls)+a safe backup zone....so its time now to turn the moff
    I think the best thing to do is wait and see what the Devs announce in the next week or 2.
    Totem Decay is on its way, and with it some interesting developments for PvP.
    I can't say anymore than that, I probably shouldn't of even said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by GuideRaguel View Post
    I think the best thing to do is wait and see what the Devs announce in the next week or 2.
    Totem Decay is on its way, and with it some interesting developments for PvP.
    I can't say anymore than that, I probably shouldn't of even said anything.
    you only do that because you know 10000000000000s of people are looking here every day to get information on that topic to jump again on the last hope for sandbox ^^
    very mean of you i have to say

Xsyon Citizen
    Not so negative Niburu, maybe the devs will announce in 2 weeks that carts will be in game 'soon' (final testing, tweaking them etc).

Wow.. totem decay is on the way.. that made my day.. I was really looking forward to that.. finally some reason to grind all day..

And interesting developments for pvp? Maybe that means another round of 6 months getting it 'right'. Can't wait for it!

But I fear it will be yet another disappointment and a hollow statement. Hmm.. maybe you weren't negative at all Niburu, just realistic

I've always been a firm believer that the devs want to have real PvP and territory warfare in the game, it's just they can't put the cart before the horse so to speak.

If territory control was implemented before many things are ready and balanced, things may actually be worse off because the politics would have truly started and then any changes made to economics or something would drastically interfere with the politics and you would have many tribes complaining about changes that had an impact on the politics.

IMO they need skill decay, skill soft caps, death penalties, death from food/water, carts, mounts and faster decay on tools and especially weapons and armor, and siege mechanics (at the very least allow us to knock down walls with weapons, although that is unrealistic), then the system would be ready for territory warfare.

Archery, spears and two handers wouldn't hurt either.

i wasn't negativ at all, more excited what will be announced. I'am happy with the improvements they do. It's fast and good.

And the poster above me exactly touched the points that are missing...

Not to mention it wouldn't really be fair to turn on territory warfare with this low of a population. Zerging would be way too easy.

On the other hand maybe turning it on would bring the other big PvP tribes who quit in March/April back to stop the zerg tribe. I personally think it would.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    Not to mention it wouldn't really be fair to turn on territory warfare with this low of a population. Zerging would be way too easy.

On the other hand maybe turning it on would bring the other big PvP tribes who quit in March/April back to stop the zerg tribe. I personally think it would.
    If its done right and not like the release lag combat ( which changed i know, pretty good atm) TONS of people would return since it gives all the crafting and building a meaning. Fighting for ressources, offer and demand.....and only very few games offer a real sandbox world like Xsyon.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    I've always been a firm believer that the devs want to have real PvP and territory warfare in the game, it's just they can't put the cart before the horse so to speak.

If territory control was implemented before many things are ready and balanced, things may actually be worse off because the politics would have truly started and then any changes made to economics or something would drastically interfere with the politics and you would have many tribes complaining about changes that had an impact on the politics.

IMO they need skill decay, skill soft caps, death penalties, death from food/water, carts, mounts and faster decay on tools and especially weapons and armor, and siege mechanics (at the very least allow us to knock down walls with weapons, although that is unrealistic), then the system would be ready for territory warfare.

Archery, spears and two handers wouldn't hurt either.

Voice of reason^^