Since i love the Xsyon idea i spend some money to support it. However i paid but can't log in. What do i have to do ?

Added after 3 Hours 24 minutes:

meh, i want to play :-(

This happened to me as well when I re-subscribed yesterday... you just need to send a quick email to support and it should be sorted immediately (or it was for me).

send a email when i found the support button. but i guess i have to wait since it sunday and poor jordi is probably doing the tickets with his feet while he is programming with his hands ^^ But he should hurry up i want to delete my char and start from scratch

Edit: And it was again saintbob latest video about then ew feature which made me resub, damn you but i miss logging in 2-3 times every month to check out whats changed

Our apologise Niburu.
    We are dealing with you issue now.
    We have received your support email.

Thank you for patience.

Quote Originally Posted by GuideRaguel View Post
    Our apologise Niburu.
    We are dealing with you issue now.
    We have received your support email.

Thank you for patience.
    i love you guys. (no homo)

I don't know but i got a bugged account and could play without subscription before. Maybe all the accounts who had this got some problem when they buy subscriptions now....only a wild guess

You're restarting? So did I - building up recipes was the best part of the game so I'm just going to go through that again while I wait for more of the game to come out.

login in from time to time to see whats going on and the Dev deserved the money.

Same thing here, my sub ran out and I re-subscribed but cant get in now

Added after 9 minutes:

Fixed!! See yall ingame