STartin again i think

Was thinking about coming back and then i started watching some videos so now i wanna but this made me laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9stL...eature=related

This bear is fricking massive me and Mr DDT never killed anything this big they were babys compared to this bad boy

Might make my own tribe and learn how to do everything and make it look how i want or join sum1 not sure yet

That just a large black bear. Normal, but on the large size. I'm not sure, but I suspect bears can grow one size larger.

The mutant bears are more colorful (Shadow Bears) or better armored (Plateback Bears) and of course have more hit points.

Also, be aware that when they are almost dead, critters will run away. They usually wait and come back for a rematch as soon as you go AFK.

For his part, DDT claims to one hit these puppies, but you might take that with a grain of salt.

Ravelli

Ya there are other screenshots Aud took of even bigger bears.

However, back in the day animals had very low HP, and yes I could kill them in 1 or 2 hits. Now animals have more hit points, more armor/defense and hit harder.

However, Ive yet to find an animal I couldnt solo.

Even with my newb char and pre order axe i could fight mutants...

ok im rejoining on friday its confirmed i have no money in my bank til i get paid lol

Quote Originally Posted by MGStewart View Post
    ok im rejoining on friday its confirmed i have no money in my bank til i get paid lol
    Hope to see you soon

ok im resubscribed wooop lets play

the servers down omg lol ok il go have a shower