Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thank you for all the fun I had at the event, I laughed most with the obstacle course, especialy baby and me keep falling down Thank you for all the work and effort, I had a blast !!

Greetings Shaina, Angelique my new alt.

Your all very welcome, Stay tune, bout 2 months i shall open up the arena Weekly! :-)

Hello everyone!

Just to remind that there is a bin left from the hunting event called "fatboy event The Big One" which every day is filled with a new stack of items.

It has 5 human skulls,1 master waterskin,1000 Chrome nails,1000 titanium Screws,1000 Chrome rivets,5 spades,Master and Mentor's leather helm so far

EDIT: 200 granite brick, 200 limestone mortar,Artisan's forager saw,Bamati lalag gate.

EDIT: Pionner sheet Roof,Scrappers fortress Gate,Mason heavy Gate,Foragers Waterskin,Craftman Foragers Cart Hull and Cart wheel,Butchers knife and Aneway Axe (Supreme Quality)1000 Dollar Bill,30 Chrome Decoration.

Hello Everyone!

Just to remind that "The Big One " bin is still around Fatboy's area it can be in the same zone or in the surronding zones.

Good Luck!

Move along... nothing to see here.

Hello everyone!

The Fatboy's event bin "The Big One" it's been found. I don't know who found it though.I'll announce it as soon as I know or if the lucky player want to announce it it's ok.

The bin was at zone 896 409 298

Congratulations for the winner!!

Took me a few hours to find it. I started looking for it yesterday when I was told it hadnt been found yet.

Most of the stuff in my bags also were in the basket.