I have spent money on tons of mmo's in order: Asherons call, Dark age of camelot, WoW, Warhammer, Guild Wars, DCO, Darkfall, rift, eve, and the new star wars.

I like gameplay more than graphics, Solo play is a must since I like the added challenge, I like survival and creative games (sandbox). I like skill based PvP where you have to aim, block, strafe to avoid attacks, so no tab targeting 1 button press heat seeking missile combat.

I like minecraft just based on the survival aspec but not really into the unrealistic parts of that game.

Best combat game I have played based on hand to hand combat skill is mount and blade but its not a mmo really.

Now out of the above games the only ones I cared for was asherons call and darkfall since the others were not skill based pvp and lacked sandbox style of play. Now eve was close but it was not like you took the seat of your spaceship and aimed at targets shooting a lazer.

So yeah what I am saying is I have played many games and my steam library has 300+ games but normally I play them for a week max if its a mmo then get bored of the same old thing. So would you suggest this game based on what I am looking for?

Oh and whats the grind like compared to say darkfall?