Pissing on us and calling it rain.

Believe it or not, this is not a rage thread.

But really, unless the team working on this game is completely useless with "Xsyon" (the man behind the poster on the forums), then there's no reason to delay this patch.

It's not ready, we get it, no one is upset about waiting another week to make sure it's done right. As the title references it, please don't piss on us and then tell us it's rain.

In the event that Xsyon really does have an inner ear infection, send him my regards for speedy recovery (although it's still not a good reason to delay the patch, nor is it a good scapegoat).

they are a 5 man team working on the game with updates every 3th week or so......this guy is programming 24/7. i guess the company is also not some democracy so incase something goes wrong and decisions have to be made xsyon has to be 100% there. I understand that he delays it...

Its "3rd" not "3th"... Just helping out there.

Jordi is the lead programmer, if he can't be there to get a patch out it's best they hold up until he can give it his full attention.

He's been dealing with that ear infection for a really long time now and I hope he can get it taken care of.

The one thing I've always loved about this dev team is their ability to keep us updated multiple times a week.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    Jordi is the lead programmer, if he can't be there to get a patch out it's best they hold up until he can give it his full attention.

He's been dealing with that ear infection for a really long time now and I hope he can get it taken care of.

The one thing I've always loved about this dev team is their ability to keep us updated multiple times a week.

I think most people figured this was a no brainer. Sad have to point it out to people. With a dev team of 5, and the lead dev not there for a patch day, its a big deal.

Maybe some of us like golden showers!!

"Maybe some of us like golden showers!!" + unclean666 = LOL.

I know that the devs are working on the game, their situation, and current state of the game. I'm a casual player who likes to build stuff. I will un-sub and resub every few months so I get what I want and chose when.

I think this can be a great game with more time so I will play it now and in the future.

You may want to prepare now and work up your scavaging, logging and/or skinning. Maybe build a structure to secure your loot from future PvP'rs and zombie NPC's. You will hate to have the undead beat ya down with your own gear.

And as an added bonus, the community of players are "good people" imo. Love me some global chat.

Hey just returned to the game today after being away for 6 months and it seemed that my resource skill was levelling up when I gathered certain items. Does resource control the quality of things like stone etc., or does gathering?

Resources control stone, Foraging controls grass plants etc.