Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    all Hail the dev's! Bow before the dev gods!. Imagine folks when this goes live, n one of us get that damn cart made, How much fun we will be having scavenging and raiding all these left over bins! Btw, probally gonna need a Zombie removal squad, theirs like 1k+ abandon totems ingame, thats gonne be 1 hell of a undead pop haha!

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post
    all Hail the dev's! Bow before the dev gods!. Imagine folks when this goes live, n one of us get that damn cart made, How much fun we will be having scavenging and raiding all these left over bins! Btw, probally gonna need a Zombie removal squad, theirs like 1k+ abandon totems ingame, thats gonne be 1 hell of a undead pop haha!
    This sounds like a lot of fun!

These old tribe lands are ruins that we can explore and pillage!

Lets hope that free time staggers out the decay timers so all abandoned tribes don't go into zombie mode at the same time.

Maybe the number of zombies a totem spawns can be based on the size of the tribe-- 1 for homestead, 2 for band, 3 for clan, and 4 for tribe.

Ravelli

We're only testing the 'tribe removal' phase right now. That will kick in tonight and then we'll reset the data and timers and test some more. I will announce when we're testing the additional 'consequences' such as bins losing permissions.

Sorry for any confusion. :-)

When will it be on? Me and my guild can't expand becouse there are too many inactive tribes around us.Can you do this update quickly?
    Is a real problem for us.

Areston - GM of Little Italy.

Areston, the problem is that they cant activate the decay on the live server until the players who left us since launch has had fair warning that their tribe is soon going to dissappear, so there is probably no chance at doing this quickly. You just have to be patient with it.

Is not our problem. They have lefted the game? Is not my problem, at the moment i am paying the game, not they. And their stupid 1 member tribe are desturbing the game of my tribe (9 members). You want to advertise old members? Simply, send them a newsletter via email.

We are 9 living in a tribe space for 1.

I think we need the totem decay because a lot of ground (trees, resources, etc..) are unusable for some totem with only 1 member. Too inactive totem. I'm getting tired of this situation!!

How many time we have to wait for the update?

I agree as a new player it's a hard to find your own place since all the good spots have totems over 100s days inactive. Pull the plug devs and start getting rid of them.