Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    How many time we have to wait for the update?

This month, thats atleast how i interprete the last updates.

People, it will be out and active when its done and mails have been sent out to inactive players. You will just have to be patient with it, everyone whos stuck with this game has allready been very patient, maybe you should follow their example.

Oh and the warning for inactive players has been discussed, thoroughly. It was promised that there would be a warning before decay went active, in the end its only fair that they get proper warning, they paid for the game aswell, so drop it.

Are you guys honestly saying that you have nothing in game to do (no skills to improve no scavenging nothing ) you just have time to whine about a patch that's more than likely over a month away personally I'm trying to build in the bit of land I got safely so I don't get overrun by zombies

If you can't wait patiently then you are in the wrong game

"End rant "

The one thing that I have been waiting for to return at this point is totem decay. I bet a lot of players will come back. One complaint was always the lower population. If people get a warning and know they can come back to their old haunt they will likely check it out for at least one month. . some will stay longer.

warning players solves 2 problems. . 1 - possible increase in players 2 - people will come back for varying amounts of time so you will not have 95% zombiesteads all at once.

Once this is in I will be coming back for sure. Now I wish I hadn't deleted my character to start over because I was bored. The old place was nice

Quote Originally Posted by Aethaeryn View Post
    zombiesteads
    Heh, "zombiesteads", I like that. Though, I'll call'm Zomsteads just to be different. ;o)

Xsyon Citizen
    As a solo player:!!!
    I hope that no one could loot my stuff after my tribe being deserted, there are many reasons, such as family, real life, maybe inaccessible internet, etc, etc, etc...
    If something happens to all my stuff that I put my time in? I will be long gone to another game.
    I hope there will be protection to solo players, from PVP bashes and time decay.
    I don't mind PVP but if it is reasonable with loot choices or even tribe destruction, if opposed players agreed to those terms.
    You can implement totem decays to multiple member tribes, but please keep solo players protected, there is a reason why solo player choosing to play solo.

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    I hope that no one could loot my stuff after my tribe being deserted, there are many reasons, such as family, real life, maybe inaccessible internet, etc, etc, etc...
    If something happens to all my stuff that I put my time in? I will be long gone to another game.
    I hope there will be protection to solo players, from PVP bashes and time decay.
    I don't mind PVP but if it is reasonable with loot choices or even tribe destruction, if opposed players agreed to those terms.
    You can implement totem decays to multiple member tribes, but please keep solo players protected, there is a reason why solo player choosing to play solo.
    So they can block important areas ? lol

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    I believe they said that totem decay will only effect abandoned totems, as long as you are subscribed your totem will be safe and healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    I believe they said that totem decay will only effect abandoned totems, as long as you are subscribed your totem will be safe and healthy.
    I found the post explaining totem decay. It looks like you need to log in and click on the totem to keep it from decaying.

"The Totem decay system will work as follows:
    Each time a tribe member interacts with the tribe totem, the totem and tribe are set to 'active'.
    The more time passes without any activity from a tribe member, the totem 'decays' to the next stage.

The planned stages of Totems are:
    - Active
    - Neglected - This is just a warning stage.
    - Deserted - At this stage bins and bundles left on the ground will be accessible to other players and the tribe will not be a safe zone.
    - Abandoned - At this stage undead will spawn within the tribe zone.
    - Removed - At this point the Totem is removed, the land can be claimed by another tribe and all buildings and objects become accessible.

We are currently preparing and testing this system. None of these consquences will apply to the main server until this system is announced to all players with advanced warning. For now you will be able to see at what stage other tribes are by viewing their Totem info."