Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    It is only my first day of game, but if i may say, totem decay is an emergency!!! When you come in the world, the only thing you see is "trash"... Totems unused since 185 days minimally.
    You walk a bit to find a land to set your own little world and begin to learn... but.... you can walk all around the lake, there is no place to set your own totem!!!
    Really annoying... I was ready to leave the game. I finally begun somewhere to learn, without a totem. I understood the totem isn't finally a big thing, but you can't set a "nest" for yourself.
    And i don't speak of horrible ghost houses or terraformed land people made which trap you....
    I can understand the game dont have best graphics, etc..... but this issue is really destroying the pleasure you take when you beginn this game.
    (sorry for my english.... i'm french... ;-))

Quote Originally Posted by Julesig View Post
    And i don't speak of horrible ghost houses or terraformed land people made which trap you....
    I can understand the game dont have best graphics, etc..... but this issue is really destroying the pleasure you take when you beginn this game.
    (sorry for my english.... i'm french... ;-))
    And this is another HUGE problem, that will only become worse if left unchecked over time.

Salut Julesig!

I know how you feel. Totem decay is one of the very next things to go into game though, almost there. It will take some time for things to actually decay.

This will eventually take care of how available land is, and will allow people to dismantle ghost houses if they want.
    The terraformed land made to trap you is another matter. That will not automatically revert back to its original condition but will need a concerted effort by friendly members of the community to travel around and fix.
    Kind of like a Xsyon Environmental Reconstruction Effort

Good luck in there, and don't worry, your English is way better than most people's French .

Oh, and juste une note d'attention, if you die without a totem, you will wake up on a mysterious island to the north said to be inhabited by strange spirits the locals call "guides." They are often helpful and friendly, but a few are said to wear evil pumpkins on their heads with horns!

Safe travels and bonne chance!

Thanks for your answers ! I will be here to terraform once the "Xyon Environmental Reconstruction Effort" will be able able to work !
    I already died and wondered a long time where i landed ! ;-)

Thanks, see you ingame !

Xsyon Citizen
    Totem decay should be based on payed accounts, or this system will become exploitable, people who have many accounts would just drop totems and not resetting them to spawn zombies.