Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    some more screenshots,(Including the maze before covering it hehe ) you also can look at the previous events threads on forums where we usually post the live events screenies. Enjoy!

I am still waiting on the game to have a few more features that other games have had in the past. Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, cooking, more depth to housing, better combat system (I doubt I will ever see Roma Victors combat system again, yet it was the best in this type of game.), Ranged combat (archery, spear throwing, javelins) Spears, two handed weapons, shields, better clothes and armor options (other than that damned native american look), mounts, mounted combat.

I think that sums up what I am waiting for. So sometime around 2020 I should be in game.

I believe that you have to wait many years for this!

I dont think so.
    I like the way the devs work out things. Since i began to play, many things have changed and being improved. Thats why i still like this game.
    And keeping the devīs groupsize in mind, this game expands much faster than other games with great financial background.
    Of course there are many things that have to come. Some of them have been mentioned already. But in my opinion its great fun, if you have a "great project" ingame (building up tribearea) and do not only spam some skills.

Im really enjoying the way the game is going! Ive been here off and on since the game started and Im having more fun now than ever! With the totem decay coming Im excited for the future of the game!

I've only been playing for about a week now, but so far the game has been fantastic - by far surpasses anything I've played as of lately. I left Swtor for this game, and don't regret it.

My boyfriend and I have been looking for this sort of thing for a very long time, and the rate of progress and [generally] friendly community has really set this above other game-choices.