Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your opinion about the game

hi guys, if you don't know i'm a reviewer of MMORPG Italia (http://www.mmorpgitalia.it/)
    and i have a few question about the end game.
    i hope that you can answer me, i will do a good review of this game, i'm positively impressed and i need your help to do a great job.
    You can say: "try the game by yourself!" and i will reply: "i will try it, but you have more experience, and your support should be nice".
    Then,
    1- What can i do after build my city and wear my char?
    2- What do you think about the pvp (mr.ddt, is your question!)?
    3- What do you expect in the future?
    3 simply question, all for you!

If some of you have a good screen about the game (city, good landscapes..) can you post it here?

1)Like most games, you have to figure out what you are looking to do. Building a city can take years. Heck we have one of the most active tribes and I'm still building it. Plus there are other things to do. Plus training your toon can take 1000s of hours. I do agree there should be more things to look forward too, but this is prelude. PVP, contested totems, harder monsters, new lands etc all are planned and coming.
    2)PVP is really lacking here, few people to attack because people tend to spread out, no tracking, no places that force people to fight over stuff etc. Plus the balancing needs a lot of work, things like parry, weapons speeds/damage, buffs, food effects, stamina / hp regen. Potions all these need to be balanced and working.
    3)To me the future holds a lot. We just got a huge update with carts. Really going to change the way you play. Laying on the ground wont be 20% of your game. Its really a lot easier to move things around and get things done. Combat is getting looked at again and updated. Mutants are now in the game, and still being revamped. Undead huge thing for me. People already afraid a little to travel to far from home with the new animal update. Plus with totems decaying, we will see a lot of land open up for new buildings. New lands coming once the server has more people. The server population has 2x in the last 3 weeks.

Xsyon is really up and coming in my opinion. Mutants and carts really changed the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by xMSy09x View Post
    If some of you have a good screen about the game (city, good landscapes..) can you post it here?
    MrDDT pretty much said it all so I will answer with a set of screenshots.

My Flickr Page

if your gona make a review dont forget its not full release

Quote Originally Posted by MGStewart View Post
    if your gona make a review dont forget its not full release
    Its been released fully since march.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Its been technically released since march.
    Fixed. 10 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    Fixed. 10 characters.
    No it's released and a evolving project. It starts with his first phase the so called prelude. In this phase the player shape the world, build stuff figure out basic crafting. Thats what the players actually do, build stuff....nothing more

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Its been released fully since march.
    I prefer this version
    But no problem, the game is evolving every week, amazing work by the SH.

Areston

Lack many things to implementbut the game is fun and has a brutal immersion. Es el juego con mas potencial que he jugado desde el swg.