Xsyon Citizen

Post Jnana... Intro before ever logging in.. a Few>?'s

Hey,
    I am Jnana found this game whilst playing the game called "wurm" looks like a more detailed version in a different setting... I went on a limb and spent the $40 to get started wish there was a free trial =( I am from the good ole Illinois and the devs are in Chicago so I guess the support is worth it anyways... My question is this... Is this game Immersive enough and detailed enough to be worth the subscription fees and starting fees? Give me your answer and a follow up of why and what you enjoy doing the most on the game... =P -Thanks everyone and i look forward to scheming with you all =P
    -Jnana "Knowledge" =D

First welcome to Xsyon.

Second, I would say if you like Wurm you will like this game and it will be more than worth it. Ive been playing and paying for months now not only on 1 account but many.

Why is it worth it? Because of the building, people, and hope for the game. Right now I paid almost 200$ for SWTOR, and I played it for 1 month. It was worth it to me because I was playing with good friends. But I was drawn right back to Xsyon because of how much I can do here. The whole building and changing the land is great. The new patches are coming out and sure they are a little slow because of the smaller dev team. But still very fun. If you are looking for PVE or PVP. I might wait a bit for it. PVE is getting better but still needs work. PVP needs a lot of work, mostly objectives. Economy is still not that great, but I can see systems coming that are going to help a little with that. Now we have carts that helped out a lot. Renting and maybe even a better way to use tribal currency will come.

If you are looking for help just type /y or my tribe is also open to help all players just click on the sig below.

Welcome to xsyon Jnana, I took the plunge a week ago and I'm loving the game. I came from wurm also and even tho there are things missing I'm not noticing them at the moment because there is so much for a new player to do. Don't be afraid of asking for help in game everyone I have come across has bent over backwards to help me....... besides the guy who killed me

Xsyon Citizen

Thanks to u both

I joined ur village md... I dont think dictatorships are fun and you wouldnt allow me to build my own project on the village land so... looks like im on my own thanks for the help... btw you need an enemy... =P Wrangler hit me up in-game

Jnana If you would like a large area to work on your own project look me u p in game ( laughingoak )

We are a tribe of 64 so our area is plenty large enough and you will have total freedom to build as you like. You are also allowed to terraform your area as you se fit.

We are currently in the process of removing old structures and re-creating a few areas .. come by 896 - 700-600 ish and have a look around.

As leader of the Pawnee my style is openness, freedom and help in learning new ways to do cool things. ( no dictators here )