Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Congrats to Koal and IS. I also want to give props to Deacon and the Aftermath Homestead. If there was a prize for complexity, the Citadel ranks high.

Congrats Koal I really loved your HS.I wish more people put that kind of thought into there HS!!!

Thanks guys, congrats Koal that thing was great.

I would want a flag if I won. If you dont have a flag your nothing!!!!!

Congrats to all the applicants! That's some really impressive stuff there.

Gratz to winners. There were indeed some great buildings in all the entries, and I suspect a few that didnt get entered as well. Be interesting to see future ones as well....with new schemes....comes new ideas. I too loved the tree house idea...hadnt even crossed my mind to do something like that. I had seen IS working on their place, and knew it would be impressive.....the mere thought of building something like that is daunting.

anyways, Gratz to winners, and cudos to all entries

Thanks

congratulations!!

Congrats to IS, awsome build, and to Koal, that is the kind of place I would live

And thanks to the Guides for dragging us all around the globe, that was a blast getting to see all these places up close.

Xsyon Citizen
    Wow awesome work guys..

Spectactular entries, all of you. I was jaw-gobbed when I found I had won. There were so many other great homesteads I personally would have chosen over my own. Great job IS, pro work as I would expect nothing else from you. Grats to all the participants. It took gall, talent, commitment and TIME from all of you. We all are likely to be featured at some point, somewhere on the internets now.

Congrats to Koal you did a great job , the Citadel from Deacon was also amazing !! and I like the tree house from Raven Moon's tribe. and the trbe aftermath did a great job !!

The Is also congrats even I personal did not like the way it was layed out in a straight line build, but you guys put alot work in it. good job.