Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen

Returning player from beta and Release

Hey guys im a returning player from beta and release Was just wondering if you could fill me in with some information on the updates over the last year? Ive seen a few of the bigger things that have been added but still alot i havent seen.

So yeah Hello everyone!

Best would be to join a tribe. I resubbed one month ago and saw already 2 really nice patches. ( carts, crafting window fix )

There is simply so much stuff. Usual bugfixing of course, tree planting,animal mutants, better breeding, gathering ressources is a skill now, movable GUI elements, enviroment sounds(ask darkfall player about that lol), lots of new items to find, lots of new architecture stuff, combat is totally different compared to release( no more mouse button dual wield smashing),carts,items to storage water

thats the things i can atleast remember within 5 min

Which tribe are you Niburu ?

Welcome Young to Xsyon.

Please click on my sig if you want more info about my tribe.

Kakinski, Niburu is in -IS-.

Young, there has been a LOT of changes. You can check the updates thread. But so many it would take a long time to post them all here.

Xsyon Citizen
    Thanks for the information guys !

Quote Originally Posted by Kakinski View Post
    Which tribe are you Niburu ?
    What DDT said. It helps to join a group of actives to get the basic stuff done

Welcome back brother Young.

One thing every returning and new player should know is that totems placed on or near junk can "poison" a large area of junk. Rare resources (mostly patterns/blueprints) will not be found within 75-100 m of a totem.

Ravelli

Quote Originally Posted by thurgond View Post
    Welcome back brother Young.

One thing every returning and new player should know is that totems placed on or near junk can "poison" a large area of junk. Rare resources (mostly patterns/blueprints) will not be found within 75-100 m of a totem.

Ravelli
    1 thing every player should know, is that many people put out wrong info like this.
    You do NOT have to be 75 to 100m away from a totem to find recipes.
    You will find rare items outside of tribal lands (yours or others) but you dont need to be any set range outside them. 1m works as well as 1000m

Actually DDT it is 75m from a totems borders. Guide Mihr say's so. and id rather listen to him. So stop giving wrong info.

I can bet if you wish to challenge me. Because I scav everyday.

First guides or devs dont know what the problems are or whats happening always. Just like stumps myth that guides and devs told me. This case they are wrong also. If you wish to place a bet on it, lets go with 5k screws that I can get a recipe 1m outside of any totem you choose.