Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Server status

Re:Server and Client Status

Pyron wrote:
    So, i got an E-Mail with a link for DL Xsyon, but it says nearly after i start..."Error: Could not create a file" ?!?!?
    If you have Vista or Windows 7 make sure you start everything as an Administrator. This sounds like your problem.

Re:Server status

It was my understanding before the website rollback, one of the last posts from Xsyon, if the server remains stable through out the weekend he would continue to send out invites... is this right or did I miss something ?

thanks

Hello Tredo,

Actually I sent out a large group of invites anyways.

I will post about the server lock up that occured in the update thread. It's the same IP as before that caused the server to freeze up, apparently with different information and it took many attempts this time.

Before we take direct action against this IP we're trying to make sure we can block this type of incoming traffic or attack so that we're prepared for the future.

Xsyon wrote:
    Hello Tredo,

I will post about the server lock up that occured in the update thread. It's the same IP as before that caused the server to freeze up, apparently with different information and it took many attempts this time.

Before we take direct action against this IP we're trying to make sure we can block this type of incoming traffic or attack so that we're prepared for the future.
    Looks like I didn't make it this time either

Jahwarrior, an email went out to you last night and I just sent you another. Your account is definitely activated!

jahwarrior28 wrote:
    Xsyon wrote:
    Hello Tredo,

I'M the one who didn't make it in.

Xsyon wrote:
    Jahwarrior, an email went out to you last night and I just sent you another. Your account is definitely activated!
    Thanks I got it this time.

Keep up the good work!

When ever I run the launcher I keep getting a amessage

"Error: Incorrect Launcher Version"

I have been on game twice before this but only up the character creation.

Any Ideas?

They are patching out a new launcher, probably, since an update was pending.

jahwarrior28 wrote:
    Xsyon wrote:
    Thanks I got it this time.

Keep up the good work!
    Jahwarrior when did you pre-order?

Surely we have to be getting close to the 15th errrr!