Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Server status

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re:Server and Client Status

So the forum mishap didn't affect the new wave of invites going out did it ??

nope

Virtus wrote:
    nope
    Good to know... Thanks Virtus for a quick reply as always..

*/crosses fingers for a big number of invites...

Sunday and Monday are days off this week, good luck all!!

So, i got an E-Mail with a link for DL Xsyon, but it says nearly after i start..."Error: Could not create a file" ?!?!?

Pyron wrote:
    So, i got an E-Mail with a link for DL Xsyon, but it says nearly after i start..."Error: Could not create a file" ?!?!?
    If you have Vista or Windows 7 make sure you start everything as an Administrator. This sounds like your problem.

Pyron wrote:
    Pyron's problem has been fixed, Virtus suggested trying again in which fixed his problem.

The patching server is being touchy on how it connects to your pc, so for anyone having similar problems, try that.

Just posting this so we don't double up on the support required from Xsyon.

I just had my connection to the game server closed, and it is saying I am already logged in.

I continue to have when i load the launcher "Aborted by user" or "Connection lost" and sometimes "Cannot find retrievable file"

If i continue to open and close the launcher then sometimes i get the file and start downloading till i get a "aborted by user".

I don't know if it continues from where it left off or i am downloading the thing over and over again.

Re:Server status

Yeah I have had that several times. Give it 5 minutes and try to log back in again. I am getting a bit fed up of it crashing on me, it either crashes back to the log in screen or just freezes up. So I am having a break and reading the forums :laugh: