The game is downloading almost as slow as dial up... It ranges from 10kb/s to 50kb/s.

(Yes, I read all the patch notes while waiting, and it never got any faster)

I am not capped, my internet plan doesn't get capped, just costs more if I use lots (also, its a new month).

Please somebody have some kind of solution to this problem... I mean, slow sucks, but THIS is beyond slow.

Downloading from US server, from New Zealand (US server is where 99% of anything I download comes from)

I get 1.2mb/s for other downloads, like steam etc.

Added after 4 Hours 59 minutes:

570mb later, still going as slow as before.

Strange, never got problems

I had the same problem, and I am on a college campus, so I just assumed it was the shitty internet connection we have here. Just leave it running all night like I did and play it in the morning.

I live in hong kong and had a similar issue. after re installing with the latest launcher it is now fixed for me.

Quote Originally Posted by wazcool View Post
    I live in hong kong and had a similar issue. after re installing with the latest launcher it is now fixed for me.
    I believe it was fixed 2 days ago, after it was reported.

Xsyon Citizen
    Never had a issue downloading., mine downloaded at 3.5 Mbps

yes i have to concur with the OP, dl speeds between 10/50kb/s very slow, I remember having this same problem with the old launcher last year. 2gb download normally takes me 15/20 minutes at this rate its gonna be all night

Again, no issues I just re-installed last night and I get speeds from 3.5 to 5.3mbps.. Time to get off the DSL.