Questions about features

Hello! I've been trying to figure out of Xsyon is for me or not, and watching as many videos as I can and trying to do some reading up on what features are currently in the game, and what features can be expected down the line. So I have a couple questions!

1. Is there thirst and hunger in Xsyon? Is there more to cooking than simply keeping your health up?

2. Is there farming of crops, and if so, what sort of crops are there?

3. I know there's animal taming, but can you get items from the animals you keep, such as wool, milk, etc. Items other than just meat for having killed an animal, basically.

And I think that's all for now. I'm really into the survival aspect of games like this, and the whole keeping a farmstead/feeding myself and my friends really appeals to me. So if these are things I can find in Xsyon, please let me know!

1:Atm thirst and hunger only affect your stamina regeneration. You only need to drink and eat something it doesn't matters currently. Will change soon.
    2:No clue
    3: Animal taming is not in yet

Quote Originally Posted by Mahkia View Post
    Hello! I've been trying to figure out of Xsyon is for me or not, and watching as many videos as I can and trying to do some reading up on what features are currently in the game, and what features can be expected down the line. So I have a couple questions!

1. Is there thirst and hunger in Xsyon? Is there more to cooking than simply keeping your health up?

2. Is there farming of crops, and if so, what sort of crops are there?

3. I know there's animal taming, but can you get items from the animals you keep, such as wool, milk, etc. Items other than just meat for having killed an animal, basically.

And I think that's all for now. I'm really into the survival aspect of games like this, and the whole keeping a farmstead/feeding myself and my friends really appeals to me. So if these are things I can find in Xsyon, please let me know!

1) Yes there is thirst and hunger in Xsyon. There is no cooking.
    2) No there is no farming of crops. Only thing you can plant is trees that yield wood only.
    3) No animal taming. No wool from animals, no milk, meat isnt used in game. When you kill an animal you get 3 types of items. Leather, bones and guts. Guts are used for water-skins only.

Fishing is really only skill in game that will help you feed your tribe, and even then its very simple. Fishing pole, and hold 1 down. After about 1 hour of fishing you have enough to feed your tribe for a few days.

Hi. I have just registered.

I am going to ask some things in this post as it is a proper place and i don't have to make another new thread.

1- Can you modify the terrain, build, collect everywhere you want or are you limited to some kind of location, or some specified area? I saw in one video something about one totem and terraforming, but im not sure.

2- How does building work? Is it more like predifined structures or you can place predifined walls, tru ks etc however you want and everywhere you want? In videos seems to be very free to do.

3- Is the game still in beta? will there be any kind of free trial server with limited playing time?
    Im quite interested in trying it out, but for sure, i don't have the way to pay it. This might have been a very asqued question i guess since a lot of people may be in my same situation.

Thanks for answering

Quote Originally Posted by Painstrat View Post
    Hi. I have just registered.

I am going to ask some things in this post as it is a proper place and i don't have to make another new thread.

1- Can you modify the terrain, build, collect everywhere you want or are you limited to some kind of location, or some specified area? I saw in one video something about one totem and terraforming, but im not sure.

2- How does building work? Is it more like predifined structures or you can place predifined walls, tru ks etc however you want and everywhere you want? In videos seems to be very free to do.

3- Is the game still in beta? will there be any kind of free trial server with limited playing time?
    Im quite interested in trying it out, but for sure, i don't have the way to pay it. This might have been a very asqued question i guess since a lot of people may be in my same situation.

Thanks for answering

1) No you cant do it everywhere, you can do it on your tribal lands. (Tribal lands = totem area) You can collect anywhere that is not controlled by a tribe.

2) There are predifined units that can be moved at 90 degrees, and moved anywhere on your tribal lands. Its not like Darkfall where you have a plot of land and you have to build set buildings in the preset places.

3) The game isnt in beta, there is no free server. Its been released now for over a year.