Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    If you want to know a dev's answer I'd suggest you to email them, they don't read every thread on the forum, so that's a better method. You can as well make a suggestion in your email about the timer you would like to be placed.

The weekly Q/A is a proper place to ask such questions as well, but I guess you would get more detailed answer through email.

Great advice. Lets have all the players in the email the dev who are already overworked questions about how to play the game, instead of using the tools that are there to give the info out to everyone.

So email is better, because of why? You want just 1 person to get info instead of everyone, take up dev's time replying back? Very nice.

If you have a question Xsyon has been nice enough to answer everyone's questions each week in the weekly Q&A. Ask it there if you want an answer to a question and not a debate about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Great advice. Lets have all the players in the email the dev who are already overworked questions about how to play the game, instead of using the tools that are there to give the info out to everyone.

So email is better, because of why? You want just 1 person to get info instead of everyone, take up dev's time replying back? Very nice.

If you have a question Xsyon has been nice enough to answer everyone's questions each week in the weekly Q&A. Ask it there if you want an answer to a question and not a debate about it.
    Lol, I wish I was so sure about the lottery numbers as I was when I thought you will comment on my post. Funny

We all know how vague the Q/A answers can be, and they are always vague when it's about PvP questions. Everyone has the right to write an email to support if there is something he feels would be a game breaking feature for him. If Jordi takes the time to answer the question on the forum, he may as well answer it by email and give permission to post it.

Lol, I wish I was so sure about the lottery numbers as I was when I thought you will comment on my post. Funny

We all know how vague the Q/A answers can be, and they are always vague when it's about PvP questions. Everyone has the right to write an email to support if there is something he feels would be a game breaking feature for him. If Jordi takes the time to answer the question on the forum, he may as well answer it by email and give permission to post it.

In that case, why even have a Q&A. Lets just all email Xsyon the questions directly. Good idea. I will start telling everyone this.

Everyone has the right to write an email to support if there is something he feels would be a game breaking feature for him. If Jordi takes the time to answer the question on the forum, he may as well answer it by email and give permission to post it.
    10 characters

Bicker bicker whine whine. Do you guys just keep F5ing the "Whats New" page waiting for a new thread to derail?

So let me ask this, because I am kind of unsure of one thing.

So if you have a totem down, and your permissions are set on your stuff, and on the totem, nothing basicly changes inside the totem range, so no one can take anything out of your stuff unless you allow it?

Or is it that nothing thats not on your toon safe?

Xsyon Citizen
    @ Hodo.
    If you decide to move some place else and removing totem will allow players to a full loot of any of your containers after that patch.
    So yes nothing will be safe anymore.

Who gives a toss really. If what he was asking was within reason then you might have a point. Hes whining that he with this change will be slightly less safe when hes out gathering scrap, than before. Hes probably never even been attacked by another player yet. Hes playing a game with open world PVP and he doesnt expect the game to develope further down that path? Buhfreakinhuh. Dont make the mistake of thinking that every idiot with an opinion and a different playstile from that is ideal for the game, should have a voice. Come on, dont be silly. He can go have a voice in a game thats better suited to his state of mind.

Oh and Im a PVEer, never attacked anyone in Xsyon and never really wanted to.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by banden View Post
    If what he was asking was within reason then you might have a point.
    If asking for timer to be set on containers outside of tribe zones is not reasonable? then define "reasonable".

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    If asking for timer to be set on containers outside of tribe zones is not reasonable? then define "reasonable".

They have a great place for this, you should check it out and feel free to do like others do and follow the rules.
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/project.php?projectid=4

That link there is to a suggestions areas. They have tools and systems to help sort out suggestions and ideas. Instead of using a crude system where you get a private answer (or not) others can see what is being done with the idea, and maybe even lend other ideas to them.