Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Let players return for free for a limited time?

Since alot have happend it might be a good idea or atleast for when totem decay come into play.

Im cheap and i know it

It might be okay to give them a week or something. I'm sure it would spark some people to comeback they might not stay but some would.

I recently came back to catch up a bit. . see what has changed. I would love a short term trial or at least access to the Test Server to see the changes.

Oh and you might want to send out an e-mail to everyone to let them know about the changes. I just randomly decided to check the forums.

hi, i am one of the players who would like to revisit the game.
    Do i need to have a sub to do that?

I would like a peak as well. For the almost 40$ we gave at start this would be a fair trade I think. Do not forget that Xsyon is in the higer levels of games when it comes to price.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I would like a peak as well. For the almost 40$ we gave at start this would be a fair trade I think. Do not forget that Xsyon is in the higer levels of games when it comes to price.
    If you already bought the game. Xsyon is giving free game time sometime soon. Check the updates page for more info.

Cool, I'd come back for a free test. I keep plugging Xsyon in the other MMO I'm currently doing.

I think some sort of trial would be a great Idea and it's a great way to promote the game a bit better then just a warning email.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawks282 View Post
    I think some sort of trial would be a great Idea and it's a great way to promote the game a bit better then just a warning email.
    They want to do free trails Hawk but the problem is you would have tons of players coming in terraform everything in sight then quitting. We already have 100s of abandoned ugly terraformed sites. Which is why the totem decay system is coming in soon. It's easy with other games were everything is cookie cutter. It doesn't matter who comes in nothing changes. I can't see any good way to offer a trail except to have a separate trail server and everything would get soooooo fugly in no time at all LOL. Oh I guess they could keep resetting a trail server