Thread: Loading Objects

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy Loading Objects

I was wanting to get some feedback about an issue i have been having with objects loading when i travel in-game. Does anyone else other then me have this issue?

It's like it loads the objects around me where i log in at and that's it.(it does not matter where i log in at it is the same results.) When i go past the point where the objects stop loading it's like nothing is there only terrain. I can walk right past any wall, gate or dirt mound as on my computer it does not exist. I do however get the message that i am entering a tribe but i can't see anything at all no totem, walls, baskets, trees or anything. Its like it never was there other then the server telling me that i was entering a tribe area on my screen.

I have been in touch with support and i guess there working on it but it seams like anything they do is not working or they just are not working on it at all. I have however changed RAM and added more of it, put in a new power supply, tested two different video cards and nothing. I am still have the issue with any combination of things that i have tried.

I was just wanting to know if anyone else is having or have had the same trouble. (I did see that one of the LagSpikeTV guys was having trouble with it too in there stream were they went to DDTs place to get there carts.)

Thats wierd. Ihve had this issue before, but only after travelling several zones away from my starting point and it doesnt happen very often. Im surprised this is still an issue tbh, its been there for ages.

Well as banden said this was a random issue last year but I have not seen it myself in probably 6 months and I thought they resolved it a while back.

I can only guess that if your hardware meets the minimum requirements and is functioning properly, and all drivers are up to date that it is a software issue, or a software conflict. Do you have sufficient hard drive space (at least 15% free). Is your system cache (virtual memory) set to default or system? Have you tried disabling any non essential program like firewalls, virus protection etc and tried again? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game? I have done that a couple times to fix issues when nothing else works with good results. And lastly do you have any four leaf clovers or any other mythical artifacts or talismans you can place on your computer? Hey desperate times call for desperate measure

Good luck getting that resolved.

Its still a problem and it has nothing to do with your computer settings, sometimes things just doesnt load right. Its a lot more rare.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Its still a problem and it has nothing to do with your computer settings, sometimes things just doesnt load right. Its a lot more rare.
    I could be wrong but I believe he is saying it does this every time he logs in. That is different than what we experience as a rarity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kegan View Post
    (it does not matter where i log in at it is the same results.) I have however changed RAM and added more of it, put in a new power supply, tested two different video cards and nothing. I am still have the issue with any combination of things that i have tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Willowhawk View Post
    I could be wrong but I believe he is saying it does this every time he logs in. That is different than what we experience as a rarity.

My bad. I thought he was talking about the other loading issues. Guess I should read the OP better =P