I was wanting to get some feedback about an issue i have been having with objects loading when i travel in-game. Does anyone else other then me have this issue?

It's like it loads the objects around me where i log in at and that's it.(it does not matter where i log in at it is the same results.) When i go past the point where the objects stop loading it's like nothing is there only terrain. I can walk right past any wall, gate or dirt mound as on my computer it does not exist. I do however get the message that i am entering a tribe but i can't see anything at all no totem, walls, baskets, trees or anything. Its like it never was there other then the server telling me that i was entering a tribe area on my screen.

I have been in touch with support and i guess there working on it but it seams like anything they do is not working or they just are not working on it at all. I have however changed RAM and added more of it, put in a new power supply, tested two different video cards and nothing. I am still have the issue with any combination of things that i have tried.

I was just wanting to know if anyone else is having or have had the same trouble. (I did see that one of the LagSpikeTV guys was having trouble with it too in there stream were they went to DDTs place to get there carts.)