Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Any plans to let us bookmark locations in the world, and when choosing a bookmark an arrow on the minimap will point to that location.

Will we be able to make maps of the world? A new skill Cartography, where you start by making small maps in a Journal, with the ability to "splice" smaller maps togather to make a big one, eventually leading to a full world map. Could go hand in hand with bookmarking and the Journal could either be traded or strictly personal.

It would be awsome to be able to either move a heavy bin on the ground straight to a cart/house, or the ability to move content from container X to container Z with just one mouseclick. Will that ever be in the game?

Crafting is rather tedious with all its clicking, few thousand clicks and mouse movements just to make few dozen ropes, any chance it will be more automated and you continually craft until the materials in your bags are finished? (Its only annoying to people that dont use macros or scripts or what ever they use to grind while afk) I'd be well happy if this could be done, even if it would take longer than doing it one peice at a time, fun is in playing, not standing still and clicking, imho. In EVE it was a very shortlived idea to have players reactivate their mining lasers after each batch or weapons after each volley.

Xsyon Citizen

Detail information about tools

I would like to ask if you would provide us with some inside knowledge about the wear out factor of tools - meaning how many craftings a char can make with a single tool until it breaks.

AFAIK there are 4 types of tools - Foragers, trapper, scrappers and pioneer-

You said in the interview (start of this year) that prestine/artisan/master/supreme does not influence the wear out time - is that still true?
    You also said that the wear out depends on the skill level of the char (of the skill beeing used ?).

At the moment it is common believe that "pioneer" tools are the most durable ones - so a "Pioneer Saw" would yield the highest output before breaking.

Question: Would you reveal which type of tool "Foragers, trapper, scrappers and pioneer" would yield the highest durability (same quality of material - eg VHQ - if that is also used in calculating the durability) ?

Thank you.

Questions on roof structures this week….

I have a rough draft for a homestead project in the future. When do you expect to patch in the corner roof items? Q2, Q3, Q4? What size will they be? 4 x 4? 8 x 8?

I’ve noticed the shelter bonus icons on the in UI when standing under a roof item that is placed on the ground, but I built my roof an additional 3 meters higher (cathedral ceilings are nice) and I do not receive the icon on my UI. Is this working as intended? Due to the increasing number of multi-level houses people are building, will the dev team consider changing this to give the bonus for all elevations below the roof structures?

You have stated in a prior QotW post that only the roof structures (at first) will protect the bins underneath it after bin decay is patched in the game, but will the bins be protected if they are below the base of the roof structure as in the scenario above?

1.)

Question about the planned loss of skills from dieing.

Will you also decay exp points/hp/lvl ups from the green bar?
    So want to know if you give old/high skilled players a new opportunity to gain more HP by leveling up the lost skills again without removing exp from the green bar which wouldnt be bad in my opinion to allways have new limits.

Also mentioned the loss of stats there if im right.
    How much % loss from dieing once and which stats will be choosen to get damaged?

2.)

Seems there are some new players.
    Did the online players at a time number raise up?