Lurker/release player here, quit last year after things became stale, wanted to know what the current population thinks this game's future looks like regarding the following

Reason for activity? Primary reason I and my clan Society of the Anvil left.

You can craft armor and weapons -- why? To be better equipped for killing mobs and players -- why would i kill mobs? To harvest their resources -- why? to craft more armor and weapons -- why would i kill players? To take their stuff -- i have access to all the same resources their junk piles have, there is no deficiency in any resource, and pvp in and of itself is not fun, so there is no recreational nor functional purpose behind pvp

How are problems / questions like these being addressed? Is there any indication from the developer that purpose will be given attention any time soon?

Regarding resources -- when i / we left, everyone had access to everything, contributing to some of the circular logic problems i stated above. Is there any indication resources will be harder to get, or certain resources becoming localized? Anything about better / more necessary resources being in safezone-less areas only?

Is there any indication there will be penalties for safezones / removal of safezones / bonuses for tribes who do not have safezones in the coming future?