Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Why do people bother debating opinions with a person that obviously has decided to fight to the bitter end to show everyone else that his opinions are the right ones, I just dont get it.

Not only does that man child preach one thing is an exploit and calls players exploiters for doing it, but he strangely enough finds it totally accepted behaviour to abuse a known bug of opening tribal gates and then goes on camping and killing players for hours on end. Hippocrite or just fucking stupid?

From a business point of view I honestly dont understand why he hasnt been removed from the game himself, see, I have been playing for under a month and I already know of 4 players that were being griefed by him and 3 of those were about to cancel their subscription when he was given a warning for grieving and exploiting, I assume there must be countless people that have been camped to oblivion until they quit the game since I know of handful in the short time I played.

Its simple math, loose one sub and keep many, or loose many subs and keep one exploiting greifer, wierd to have lost so many subs because of one person.

But maybe the man child will grow up one day, get a job, move out from hotel mama and realise that its not an accomplishment to be 36yo and having a career in a video game, then maybe he can start playing games without grieving the fuck out of weaker players. But hey, those without a real one need to build up their epeen right?

Like I said before, now stop fouling up the forum with your spam, its just so sad having so many posts and all of them are because you dont accept other peoples opinions so you try to convince them that your opinion is the right one. No wonder youre generally disliked in the game, and only reason people suck up to is because they think they will benefit in some way.

This thread has turned into a Flamewars.

Closed.

Any further flaming by players within this thread, will receive infractions.