Thread: Xsyon Installer

Xsyon Installer

Hello everyone I am new to Xyson... Really looking forward to playing this game. I do have a question however.

When I ordered the game - there was the download link. Selected download etc. My protection software informed me there is a threat located in the download file... Like a noob I went ahead and just disabled my security system. The download started, I proceeded to turn my security back on and I Blue Screened... I restarted my comp etc. and everything is running fine, the game proceeded to download, and I am now starting the patches to the game... My question is : Did this happen to all of you when you took the download? (Not the blue screen, but rather the threat warning.) It's not a good thing if your downloaded files have threats on them... lol... I'm also worried that the game didnt install/download fully - it wasnt even finished downloading when I blue screened but here I am installing the patches from the installer lol..
    Thanks for all replies.
    Looking forward to playing the game!

Nope, Ive installed this game over 20 times too on different computers.

What security system do you use?

Thanks for the response.

Webroot, I got it all downloaded and installed and created my character, Im just worried about turning my security back on now lol.

You should email support.

support@notorious-games.com

That would be my advice.

Ok so I just left my security off through the whole download/install. The threat seemed to be in the actual WinRAR Installer App itself. Once the game was installed, I was able to remove the Installer App extracted from Rar and now there are no problems at all and the installed game itself is clean. Thanks for all who helped!