Now that pre-built structures can hold items

Now that pre-built structures can hold bins and items it makes the current housing system obsolete.

There's no reason really to build a house since you can only place the bins on the ground. (this creates to much clutter when you can just build a pre-built building to hold your items.)

Now we need a few different size chests that can be placed inside a house for storing your items.

Yeah, I was hoping these would come with woodcraft, and maybe a metal/smithing crafting.

He does also have plans to have people link walls/doors/roofs to make a room/container out of them.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Yeah, I was hoping these would come with woodcraft, and maybe a metal/smithing crafting.

He does also have plans to have people link walls/doors/roofs to make a room/container out of them.
    I hope those would have more incremented turns, not just four ways, and all other structures as well.

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    I hope those would have more incremented turns, not just four ways, and all other structures as well.
    Xsyon already said they will only have 90 degree turns. They have corner walls that are offset by 45 degrees.

The renting system has nothing to do with the turning of walls, you should make a new topic if you want to talk about that.

Xsyon Citizen
    Xsyon already said they will only have 90 degree turns. They have corner walls that are offset by 45 degrees.

The renting system has nothing to do with the turning of walls, you should make a new topic if you want to talk about that.
    In this sentence " He does also have plans to have people link walls/doors/roofs to make a room/container out of them." you said that we could build rooms out of those, but limiting way to set them up the way you want or in any angle you want, is going to be a problem to set a room anyway I like....

I would so love to be able to hang baskets on walls, or maybe just pouches and backpacks... like it was in SWG. Need to organize my tools!

I think there was mention of furniture at some point in the future but I would imagine it's the long distant future.

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    In this sentence " He does also have plans to have people link walls/doors/roofs to make a room/container out of them." you said that we could build rooms out of those, but limiting way to set them up the way you want or in any angle you want, is going to be a problem to set a room anyway I like....

I guess we should talk about the price of rice in China then too, because its sorta linked to everything.

Xsyon Citizen
    I guess we should talk about the price of rice in China then too, because its sorta linked to everything.
    I didn't know we have China in game, I don't see the point in your sentence.
    Are we still talking about buildings which hold items/containers?

I believe we have a scotsman in china with a fandango T-Rex, and a nice young lady named China I wouldn't want to mess with

I wanted to be a smart-aleck and actually post the value of rice in yuan but man, there's actually an insane amount of info on rice out there! Who knew.

In any case, it's just an expression. I think it's supposed to mean something is pretty much irrelevant. Correct me if I'm wrong on that, always good to know.