Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wipe info (...?)

I'm hoping to purchase Xsyon soon, But there is only one thing holding me back...

Database wipes.

Q 1) Will these happen after prelude is released? If so, Then how often?

Q 2) Do these just wipe the world, Or everything? (Including Player stats and clothing, ect)

I dont mind the world wipe too much, But an entire database wipe would be a bit overkill. (Personally)

The game launched with Prelude 1 year ago. In the first 2 weeks after launch there were some rollbacks, but not database wipes. No wipes are planned in the future, this is a released game now not beta.

I've seen all over the place about rollbacks and database wipes.

I hope you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Aediion View Post

I hope you're right.
    I'm no doubt right about that no wipe has happened during the last year. We can only hope it won't happen in the future in case of some catastrophe, but there are no planned wipes for sure

2-10 mins rollbacks happened sometimes when there were some corrupted data, but it was really rare.

You can ask the players who left the game soon after launch and came back recently...their characters and totems are still there, untouched.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    I'm no doubt right about that no wipe has happened during the last year. We can only hope it won't happen in the future in case of some catastrophe, but there are no planned wipes for sure

2-10 mins rollbacks happened sometimes when there were some corrupted data, but it was really rare.

You can ask the players who left the game soon after launch and came back recently...their characters and totems are still there, untouched.

I'm with KeithStone, I messaged GuideRaguel and he said that there are no planned wipes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aediion View Post

I hope you're right.
    jadzia is right, this game is launched, it's not beta and there won't be any wipes.