Thinking of playing again

Hi all,

I have been playing the game when it was released last year. Now I just remembered of the game and wanted to know how the game changed in the past year.
    But the homepage is lacking some kind of news-site and there is no way to see what has been developed in the last year. The patcharchive is also veeery huge with many minor patches.

So I'm just curious, can anyone tell me what the mayor changes are to the released version? New items, new housings, new jobs, new and more animals, any new features?

I just had the feeling that the homepage is still showing the same content as the day of release

There's been so many new things I'm not sure where to start.

Lots of new architect recipes
    New combat system - inspired by M&B combat
    New craft profession called Wainwright for making carts - carts can hold bins, logs, etc
    Lot's more creatures
    Mutated Creatures
    Pre-Fab tents, teepee's etc now have storage slots that hold full bins

Also, currently on the test server as of right now is the ability for totems to upgrade their radius without having to disband your tribe first - it will automatically upgrade itself.

Upcoming features currently in progress are Zombies that attack, loot, and can pick up and use the armor and weapons from players they kill - also, totem decay and some type of real estate system where we will be able to rent out housing for tribe members and non-tribe members.

that's just what i can think of right now, there's been lots more - I'm sure someone else will post what I've left off

Tree spawning and planting.
    New archietecure: Gates, platforms, ramps, Roofs, floors, posts.
    Artisans and Masters tools.
    Some regional resource destribution.
    New UI

Thats the few more things I could think of, thers probably more.

ah thanks for the answers

some nice chages. They should also have some kind of news-area on their homepage. For comebackers like me
    Just form the look on the website, it looks like nothing has been done for a year.

Hm, I might try playing again in the future. Has the area been expanded, or is there still that red fog around?

Quote Originally Posted by Dereknor View Post
    ah thanks for the answers

some nice chages. They should also have some kind of news-area on their homepage. For comebackers like me
    Just form the look on the website, it looks like nothing has been done for a year.

Hm, I might try playing again in the future. Has the area been expanded, or is there still that red fog around?
    No the fog is still there (green actually but close enough ) but the expanssion is planned for the near future.

I also wanted to mention a few other improvements like bins, containers, carts, roofs and all tents can now be labeled making organizing much better. And Creature AI is much improved as well. Animals can swim now, walk into your tribe unless you have walls and gates up with gates closed.

I'm sure there are more improvements we are missing but all in all a lot has been done in the last year.

Also you can store baskets in tent type buildings, like you can the new carts.

A lot of changes. More coming also, things like totem decay.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Also you can store baskets in tent type buildings, like you can the new carts.

A lot of changes. More coming also, things like totem decay.
    yeah, forgot to mention that - all the prefabbed buildings have storage slots now instead of having to drop the bins on the ground inside them you open the building's storage up and can store the entire bin that way- they have anywhere from 10-30 slots depending on the building type