Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen

Removing inactive players from tribe:

Request to implement automatic system that will remove inactive players from tribe after 60 days.

This will prevent players to log in with their alts, join a tribe, to expand, and then never log in.

Wrong forum, post in suggestions.

I agree there should only be land rewards for active players not for a tribe that has members that have not played in years. maybe ask in the questions to the developers post?

auto-removing members is a bad idea imo, they just need to setup a system where the amount of members don't reflect your tribe growth and I'm sure later down the road we will get something more complicated that will work for everyone.

Ive asked for this many times. Basing the size of the tribe off "# of players" is a bad idea.

Tribes cant control who is active or not, and having a totem full of inactive players holding huge areas of land is not good.

It should be based on a resource system to see who is active, and also allow small tribes to grow however large they want. You can plan out how large you want to be and how long you can hold it. As Ive said other times, this system would have many benefits. Less greifing, players earning a totem so thinking more on how to place it, helps the economy, better planning, not having to zerg to grow etc.

welp can always adopt wurms way. Ya buy a token with silvers and silvers are bought with RL cash. Now each upgrade will cost ya, upkeep will cost ya, even has a guard to handle the wildlife. I like this system, helps the devs with money, and gives the paying players the land they want. in the end every1 wins. Ofc sub costs would have to drop to make it worth while having, but in the end, the game gains alot of money and people get wat they want. Win-Win. (these silvers are also used to buy items ingame from other players, This type of econ works very well, as long as ya dont take it further then stated.)

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post
    welp can always adopt wurms way. Ya buy a token with silvers and silvers are bought with RL cash. Now each upgrade will cost ya, upkeep will cost ya, even has a guard to handle the wildlife. I like this system, helps the devs with money, and gives the paying players the land they want. in the end every1 wins. Ofc sub costs would have to drop to make it worth while having, but in the end, the game gains alot of money and people get wat they want. Win-Win. (these silvers are also used to buy items ingame from other players, This type of econ works very well, as long as ya dont take it further then stated.)
    this is a horrible idea!

doesn't matter though Jordi would never do something like this, I imagine they will eventually do something like ddt's suggestion or a much simpler version of his suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post

Not really sure where you get that it works well, can you please point me to games where it works well?

We already paid 40$ for the game, 15$ a month and now to have a totem we have to play X$ a month more? With no real options NOT to have a totem? Doesnt sound like a good system, nor does it sound like any other game system I know.

Sure,------------> points to wurm online. Been workin well for that game for over 5 years now. Id say the system works. Anyhow its just an idea.

I think something as simple as tribe size based on "active players" would work. Players that have not logged on in a month (Inactive) still belong to the tribe, but no longer effect tribe size. This would create a direct relationship of active members to tribe size. Few players = smaller tribe area. Many players = larger tribe size.