Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
They are saying that this is a bug and they are working on fixing it. ""this is bugged. Creatures should not stay and fight in water. We'll look into this.""

@MrDDT.
Yes I do get hit sometimes, and as you've said it takes all "skill, armor, time..." to pull something like that with a tough animal.
You can pull something like that even if you are a 1 second old as well, if you have previous experience in other similar games, take a Scyrim for example, when fighting giants, you just can't kill him by confronting head-on, you need to have some kind of tactic involved.

I really love the challenge, it is not a time for me to PVP just yet though, need to learn more about game and other people tactics, but that's another topic.

Try killing a Shadowbear using your tactics with a 1 second old char. Im willing to bet you will lose 90% of the time. Would you care to make a wager? I can supply the account if you wish.
Shadowbears kill new players in 1 maybe 2 hits. So if you mess up in your long long long fight once, you are dead. Which is how it should be. These tactics make for good gameplay and economy. However, not needing armor, good weapons, or any risk at all doesnt.

Is it even fun to kill stuff that cant fight you back and isnt risky?