Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurfale View Post
    I also think that zombies will add a lot to the game once implemented. I am hoping that I will actually have to work with other tribes in the area to assist me in removing them(I want them to be super hard to kill lol)
    I hope zombies won't be able to go through fences.

Quote Originally Posted by Azurfale View Post
    I also think that zombies will add a lot to the game once implemented. I am hoping that I will actually have to work with other tribes in the area to assist me in removing them(I want them to be super hard to kill lol)
    They wont amount to a hill of beans if they dont fight in water.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodo View Post
    They wont amount to a hill of beans if they dont fight in water.
    Since when you find water as combat ground? You should not fight in water as well since you'd loose stamina in combat mode much faster in water and drown.
    No one should be able to fight in water.

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    Since when you find water as combat ground?
    Where do you come up with this stuff?

Every MMO ever made! WOW, Everquest, Vanguard, Irth, AOC...... I could go on.

And in Real life hunters chase their prey through forest and yes through rivers. They even find them face down in the steams on occasion.

Now if a Flesh eating Zombie is chasing YOU through the forest to eat YOUR flesh, you think it is going to stop chasing you because you are standing in water? Do you realise how utterly lame that is?? And if it catches you in the water you are saying you can't fight for your life because you will get too tired? Then get out of the water!! Or you can lay down and die, I will be fighting for all it's worth LOL

It all boils down to the AI/mechanics of the animals that is causing the troubles with the game. They can't fight in the water and they cant escape from pits this is all causing problems. If you know what you are doing you can run the animal around and not even get hit as well, from what i have seen in the last few days. I am sure they are going to look into this as soon as they can and in the end all will be fixed but saying you can't fight in water is not the answer.

Sure it would be nice to see more animals out there but right now with the bugs i can see why they are not increasing the spawn of them.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Willowhawk View Post
    And in Real life hunters chase their prey through forest and yes through rivers.
    Now if a Flesh eating Zombie is chasing YOU through the forest to eat YOUR flesh.
    Hunters chase their prey not the way around.
    Plus, you can get a rifle and head-shot bear instantly to its death, in game you have to hit multiple times to kill that same animal.
    In reality I can stomp squirrel, mice, rabbit...... they can't do a thing about it.
    And I didn't know that Xsyon transform from post apocalyptic to Resident Evil.
    I think they should scrap this Zombie implementation and prevent from destroying it's main role to rebuild civilization, and would save a lot of coding.
    Zombies would be only good for events, to feel a bit entertained, "occasionally".

Wow...just...wow.

If I said anymore it would be deemed trolling and a personal attack, so...*bites tongue*

Quote Originally Posted by Drevar View Post
    Wow...just...wow.

If I said anymore it would be deemed trolling and a personal attack, so...*bites tongue*
    You're right Drevar, there are no words........

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    Hunters chase their prey not the way around.
    Plus, you can get a rifle and head-shot bear instantly to its death, in game you have to hit multiple times to kill that same animal.
    In reality I can stomp squirrel, mice, rabbit...... they can't do a thing about it.
    And I didn't know that Xsyon transform from post apocalyptic to Resident Evil.
    I think they should scrap this Zombie implementation and prevent from destroying it's main role to rebuild civilization, and would save a lot of coding.
    Zombies would be only good for events, to feel a bit entertained, "occasionally".

Thanks for your thoughts.

I think you should quit posting go back to other games like ATITD, or something. If you dont want combat in your games maybe you shouldnt pick games that have combat as a major part of the game. Like ATITD. (http://www.atitd.com/) They even say "crafting, and tradeskill MMO".
    Read the features page, and the FAQ of a game before you buy it.

Xsyon was made to have evil in the game. Its all over the place. So far you have shown you know next to nothing about Xsyon the game, nor how an MMO works. You dont understand basic systems in game at all and try to make opinions on how things should progress off a failed understand of these systems.

Please just stop posting.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Xsyon was made to have evil in the game.
    It says nothing about Zombies, as far as I can remember, it is stated about mutated creatures though.
    Unless people become Zombies who live too close to the green mist.
    Shadow bears are evil, I encourage you to go hunt them, if you want to feel danger.
    They usually wonder close to green mist.