Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    It says nothing about Zombies, as far as I can remember, it is stated about mutated creatures though.
    Unless people become Zombies who live too close to the green mist.
    Shadow bears are evil, I encourage you to go hunt them, if you want to feel danger.
    They usually wonder close to green mist.
    Dont worry, they are not adding zombies to the game, they are adding revenants.

You really need to read man, can you stop posting please? Its on the first page. Type www.Xsyon.com

"Creatures of mutation and mythology now populate the land. The ways of swords and sorcery have replaced the path of science and progress."

Just stop posting please, you know nothing about this game, and you keep posting and posting and posting. You will not stop no matter how many times you are proven wrong over and over.

If you dont like the game QUIT! This game isnt for you if you cant handle what the game is about. It will have evil in the game, there will be combat, there is FFA PVP, there is full loot. You dont like it go back to ATITD no one is stopping you. Stay out of Xsyon if you dont like what its about.

But please stop posting your jibber jabber when you are wrong in every way.

Haha, animals dont attack in water. I love it.

@znaiika
    MrDTT join Xsyon in Feb of 2010, And from talks with him I think he has been around even longer than that. I joined Mar of 2010, And I knew that there would be zombies in the game from that same month. So zombies as far as I know has aways going to be apart of the game.

I see that you joined Xsyon in Jan of 2011, And have just over 200 post/comments. Not sure if you joined and jumped right in game or not, But you do seem to be a little behind on what is and what is not happening with Xsyon. I'm not like MrDDT and think you should leave the game, But it may help you on the forums and talking about the game here if you was to take a day or two and dig into the forums. Most of us has been talking about this game for two years or longer. We have cover a lot of ground, And found that some things seem to be set in stone while othere things the players can have a say in.

Check out the Questions of Week http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...nswers-by-week That will give you a leg up, And dig around the forums, Jump in-game and talk to the players. It want take long to catch up.

Hunters chase their prey not the way around.
    Plus, you can get a rifle and head-shot bear instantly to its death, in game you have to hit multiple times to kill that same animal.
    In reality I can stomp squirrel, mice, rabbit...... they can't do a thing about it.
    And I didn't know that Xsyon transform from post apocalyptic to Resident Evil.
    I think they should scrap this Zombie implementation and prevent from destroying it's main role to rebuild civilization, and would save a lot of coding.
    Zombies would be only good for events, to feel a bit entertained, "occasionally".
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGt_hSCYL2U

Fast forward to 1:11sec...

All I have to say about that.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Dont worry, they are not adding zombies to the game, they are adding revenants.
    Then why people call them Zombies? if they are not?
    I am not afraid of Zombies.
    You said earlier that they should cut the resources, and yet you're asking for more animals to kill for more resources, and now "revenants" and asking for revenants to have yet more resources, and you think economy will be how you want it? please, make up your mind, it's either more resources? or better economy? or widespread PVP.

@Znaiika -

http://www.amazon.com/Windows-Game-P.../dp/0764503375

go make your own game, and stop posting your dribble here

kk thx

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrianna View Post
    @Znaiika -

http://www.amazon.com/Windows-Game-P.../dp/0764503375

go make your own game, and stop posting your dribble here

kk thx
    I think you people are going way over your heads, and off the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodo View Post
    All I have to say about that.
    If this is what you can say about this thread then why bother saying anything? You are offending people and I am surprised that no Guides giving you a warning.

Then why people call them Zombies? if they are not?
    I am not afraid of Zombies.
    You said earlier that they should cut the resources, and yet you're asking for more animals to kill for more resources, and now "revenants" and asking for revenants to have yet more resources, and you think economy will be how you want it? please, make up your mind, it's either more resources? or better economy? or widespread PVP.

Yep cut the resources, very good.
    Adding more animals and cut the resources they give. I know it might be confusing how you add 1 thing and then subtract another.
    So let me type it out for you just in case.
    Currently we have say 2000 animals in game. Each animal can give say 30bones, and 1 leather. 60000 bones, and 2000 leather.
    Adding say 20000 animals (that's 10x more than before), Now cut the number of resources they give by 10x. So instead of 30 bones they would give 3, and 1 in 10 animals would give a leather.
    So that would be 60000 bones, and 2000 leather still.

I think you people are going way over your heads, and off the topic.

If this is what you can say about this thread then why bother saying anything? You are offending people and I am surprised that no Guides giving you a warning.
    If you cant talk about the topic dont post. Please move on from my tread and take it to PM's. Stop trolling.

Now back on topic, anyone else that understands the game have some comments?

I think we had a lot of good comments by people focusing on the topic.

Xsyon Citizen
    Yep cut the resources, very good.
    Adding more animals and cut the resources they give. I know it might be confusing how you add 1 thing and then subtract another.
    So let me type it out for you just in case.
    Currently we have say 2000 animals in game. Each animal can give say 30bones, and 1 leather. 60000 bones, and 2000 leather.
    Adding say 20000 animals (that's 10x more than before), Now cut the number of resources they give by 10x. So instead of 30 bones they would give 3, and 1 in 10 animals would give a leather.
    So that would be 60000 bones, and 2000 leather still.
    Now we're on track, finally.
    Cut resources that is good.
    All the undead "revenants", mutated animals and such should always stay close to green mist, all other animals should stay up in the woods or mountains, and only sometimes wonder in player populated ares, mostly in winter.
    I realy want to feel like I am going for a hunt instead of all creature come to me.

Now we're on track, finally.
    Cut resources that is good.
    All the undead "revenants", mutated animals and such should always stay close to green mist, all other animals should stay up in the woods or mountains, and only sometimes wonder in player populated ares, mostly in winter.
    I realy want to feel like I am going for a hunt instead of all creature come to me.
    The current system in game already supports this, any animals that are killed cant breed thus its natural for them to move away from populated areas.

If you have to many animals in your area that means you are not keeping them pushed back enough, and need to hunt them down, to clear them out a bit.

Again another comment because you don't understand the game.

Xsyon Citizen
    The current system in game already supports this, any animals that are killed cant breed thus its natural for them to move away from populated areas.

If you have to many animals in your area that means you are not keeping them pushed back enough, and need to hunt them down, to clear them out a bit.

Not exactly true, next to my tribe aren't any animals, I went hunting further in the mountains little animals too.
    Seams like you never leave your castle and thus don't know how it is up in the mountains.