River Water Flowing the Wrong Way

On the western side of the lake river texture and ripple motion seem to show water flowing in the wrong direction (away from the lake).

Re:River Water Flowing the Wrong Way

Do you know if the lake area is game generated or player made Oak?

By lake I mean Lake Tahoe so yes, that is game made.

When you enter the shoreline area you always get a message saying entering The Lake. Other regions have proper names but Lake Tahoe seem to be "The Lake". So I guess I am getting brainwashed by this game already.

Oakstead wrote:
    By lake I mean Lake Tahoe so yes, that is game made.

When you enter the shoreline area you always get a message saying entering The Lake. Other regions have proper names but Lake Tahoe seem to be "The Lake". So I guess I am getting brainwashed by this game already.
    Is it a man made river flowing into (or away from) 'The Lake'?

Also, there is one river that flows out of lake Tahoe Truckee River.

You might have found it?

The Truckee is probably the last big river I came across (in which case the flow direction would be correct) but the majority of rivers have flows that appear opposite from what they should be, even the one's that are inland. Most of the time the water above water falls seems to flow away from the falls.

I have not done a count since the extent of this bug has only slowly dawned on me as I have explored. My son even mentioned the wrong flowing water last night without any prompting on my part.

Oakstead wrote:
    The Truckee is probably the last big river I came across (in which case the flow direction would be correct) but the majority of rivers have flows that appear opposite from what they should be, even the one's that are inland. Most of the time the water above water falls seems to flow away from the falls.

I have not done a count since the extent of this bug has only slowly dawned on me as I have explored. My son even mentioned the wrong flowing water last night without any prompting on my part.
    Maybe if the water didn't flow at all (naturally 'swayed' a bit though), it wouldn't cause such a distraction?

Unless things actually flow with the water current (eg. logs etc...) I don't see any drawbacks.

Could even release flowing water later-on that does act as a form of transport, as well (being able to use the current to carry things).

True this does not affect game play and that is why I put this under tweaks instead of bugs. Still, it does get annoying when you start seeing it a lot.