Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    I think we closed this meaningless thread.who want leave the game he would go.its a absolutly kindleles theatre.
    i vote: CLOSE

Quote Originally Posted by Whorlok View Post
    i vote: CLOSE
    Agreed I vote to close

Not related to thread.... just figure I throw my 2 cents in here.

MrDDT just doesn't realize the damage he does. Sure he helps find bugs and does testing. In his opinion he thinks he recruits players and shows them that the game is fun, but more of the players that join his tribe quit than any other tribes. IS (Rahl) just cut down at least 50 of our immature trees, and just left the wood there. To even replant we have to clean up all this wood. I know this isn't techincally griefing, but you have griefed Shaina and Chipara before, not allowing them to leave their totems for at least half a dozen lifes (and this was before the loading speed update).

But worse than running a tribe with the worst player turnover rate (as far as how many new players quit Xsyon vs how many who don't) he is even causing players outside of his tribes to quit. This is getting to the point where Shaina doesn't even want to play any more. I'm positive she's not the only one feeling that way (or has felt that way in the past and quit because of it). Sure DDT isn't the only reason for it, but he certainly plays a big part. I honestly have trouble getting too pissed off at DDT, because I kind of feel sorry for him. I know how lonely and depressed he must be and I don't really want that for anyone. You can't change a man but a man can change himself, if he has the will to be the best man he can be. For the world and for his woman. DDT, go on a few dates, you need some of that good ol' feminine radiance to balance out your life. You need a real honest and down to earth woman so you can learn some compassion and appreciation... not just for women, but for the world.

I'm not saying this because I think you need a woman to be happy (although I personally think it helps every man feel more alive), I'm saying this because maybe you will actually feel compassionate feelings for her and then realize the importance of also being compassionate to the world. If you would treat the world with respect and compassion when she is in your presence, why would you then not realize that is also the way you are meant to treat the world when she is not there to see you? I know you have been through a lot of difficult times in your life DDT, but that doesn't mean you have to take it out on the world.

I'm telling you, the devs have told you, and I hope this is the last time, leave our village alone. If you want to do some PvP, I will come over to IS when I am online and not busy and we can do that. But seriously leave us and especially Shaina alone... because you really seem to have it out for her. I'm betting Baby told you to do it, based on my conversations with her and how she treats Shaina as well.

Very comparable to how you treated Jadzia and got banned in the past. I've always known you were a dickhead, but only recently have I truly realized that you are just unhappy.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    Not related to thread.... just figure I throw my 2 cents in here.

MrDDT just doesn't realize the damage he does. Sure he helps find bugs and does testing. In his opinion he thinks he recruits players and shows them that the game is fun, but more of the players that join his tribe quit than any other tribes. IS (Rahl) just cut down at least 50 of our immature trees, and just left the wood there. To even replant we have to clean up all this wood. I know this isn't techincally griefing, but you have griefed Shaina and Chipara before, not allowing them to leave their totems for at least half a dozen lifes (and this was before the loading speed update).

But worse than running a tribe with the worst player turnover rate (as far as how many new players quit Xsyon vs how many who don't) he is even causing players outside of his tribes to quit. This is getting to the point where Shaina doesn't even want to play any more. I'm positive she's not the only one feeling that way (or has felt that way in the past and quit because of it). Sure DDT isn't the only reason for it, but he certainly plays a big part. I honestly have trouble getting too pissed off at DDT, because I kind of feel sorry for him. I know how lonely and depressed he must be and I don't really want that for anyone. You can't change a man but a man can change himself, if he has the will to be the best man he can be. For the world and for his woman. DDT, go on a few dates, you need some of that good ol' feminine radiance to balance out your life. You need a real honest and down to earth woman so you can learn some compassion and appreciation... not just for women, but for the world.

I'm not saying this because I think you need a woman to be happy (although I personally think it helps every man feel more alive), I'm saying this because maybe you will actually feel compassionate feelings for her and then realize the importance of also being compassionate to the world. If you would treat the world with respect and compassion when she is in your presence, why would you then not realize that is also the way you are meant to treat the world when she is not there to see you? I know you have been through a lot of difficult times in your life DDT, but that doesn't mean you have to take it out on the world.

I'm telling you, the devs have told you, and I hope this is the last time, leave our village alone. If you want to do some PvP, I will come over to IS when I am online and not busy and we can do that. But seriously leave us and especially Shaina alone... because you really seem to have it out for her. I'm betting Baby told you to do it, based on my conversations with her and how she treats Shaina as well.

Very comparable to how you treated Jadzia and got banned in the past. I've always known you were a dickhead, but only recently have I truly realized that you are just unhappy.

Haha wow. So many personal attacks and just wrong info.

First I was never banned for saying anything to Jadzia.

Second is those trees Rahl cut, I talked to Zima and she said she was going to cut them down, plus I didnt tell Rahl to do it, they are less than 500m away from our tribe area too. Who's trees are they? Zima's totem is right there.

Whether or not I go on dates have no effect on anything here.

IS does have a high turn over right and I doubt its more than anyone else's heck your whole tribe quit the game what was it? 70+ people? You cant say that for my tribe.

Shaina made her bed, she attacked our members and harasses us. I've told you and her to move many times from our tribe area. About the PVP, I've killed you enough to know that you wont fight me and you just run around naked using our livestream to kill our members, then die, when our fighters show up. I dont even know who "Chipara" is.

About your facts of camping her totem, again wrong again. She came to me and I killed her in someone else's tribe area. She kept coming back.

Ive shown 100s of people how to play and of those few do stay, but look at the rest of the server.

Aud you were kicked from our tribe for griefing,
    and then you keep griefing even after it. You have made some of our members quit, and many of them I've convinced to stay to play.

I think this explains your whole I hate you DDT post. You were kicked and are now pissed off at it. Take your hate and move away, you guys made your bed and now you cant take the heat when the fighters show up and you not killing off new players and hiding in protected areas.

See this is why I don't talk to you. You just lie and think no body is going to notice. You are like a child "Nope, you are wrong. I'm right. Always. Wahhhh."

You can't kill me DDT, and you run away every time you know I am going to kill you. I've killed you many times and have got you to run away even more. And I have 2/3 of your HP. So who cares if you kill someone 1/3 less powerful than yourself. That doesn't make you better than them at twitch combat. And if you really care that much about your false ego, even though you know its a lie, then yes DDT, you are better than me.

But the real issue here is lying about Shaina attacking your members... she doesn't even PvP or have combat skills. Yes, you were camping her totem, and also Lilliane's totem. So if she ran over to Lilliane's totem, you killed her there as well. The tiny technical detail doesn't make what I said any less correct. You were still camping our totems.

Then you lie again by saying I was kicked from your tribe for griefing when you know perfectly well I was kicked for not keeping 3/3 characters of mine in IS at all times. I was going to quit anyway had you said I wasn't allowed to make my own totem.

DDT, you have no integrity whatsoever. It's pathetic. What other people think of you (or maybe just trying to make every one think you know every thing) is so much more important than what you and all of us know is true. I can't converse with a person like that.

Carry on with your nonsense.

Haha, killed me many times? In what dream world are you talking about here? Because its not Xsyon.

I have screenshots of Shaina attacking our members, its also on youtube video, she was in the fight with Germaina.

Camping her totem yet she runs over to her friends totem to die over and over? Yet thats me griefing her?

"I was going to quit anyways" haha, so why did you beg to be let back in and that after you were kicked was "The biggest mistake of my life"? Sorry buddy but as people know you are the one making up stories here.

Yes, many times. I've actually killed you more than you have killed me, believe it or not. You aren't good at fighting when you hit someone 3 times and it takes them to 60% hp and t hey hit you 10 times and take you to 10% hp, and then you run away.

I said that was the biggest mistake of your life and that I could destroy your tribe if I wanted to (by which I meant convince members to leave your tribe to try a different side of the game)... you obviously can't read or you just love to lie.

You read all day long though, so I'm assuming it's the latter.

Like I said, can't converse with someone who doesn't feel an ounce of guilt lying to everyone. Just consider what I said in the first post here, for your own good. I'm done with you because you can't tell the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    Yes, many times. I've actually killed you more than you have killed me, believe it or not. You aren't good at fighting when you hit someone 3 times and it takes them to 60% hp and t hey hit you 10 times and take you to 10% hp, and then you run away.

I said that was the biggest mistake of your life and that I could destroy your tribe if I wanted to (by which I meant convince members to leave your tribe to try a different side of the game)... you obviously can't read or you just love to lie.

You read all day long though, so I'm assuming it's the latter.

Haha, killing me to send me home while you are in my tribe for deathporting maybe? haha, because you have only killed me once, and it was mid fight with Germaina, and you were heavy lagged.

Anytime you want to fight, we can fight and we can prove it. Lets just do it winner take all the loots. Put your money where your mouth is.

You convinced Shaina to leave and join you no other members would leave. Not even your older members from your old tribe. I guess they understand how you like to grief.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaska View Post
    From the Xsyon frontpage:

"With the disruption of the planet, ancient gods awake to once again exert their powers over the earth. The lords of nature have revived the wastelands, eradicating and subverting the remnants of modern technology. Creatures of mutation and mythology now populate the land. The ways of swords and sorcery have replaced the path of science and progress."

Who cares if the creatures of mutation and mythology are revenants or zombies?

On topic:

I only started to play this game recently so don't know with what pace the game develops. The changes i've seen sofar were mainly server stability changes wich imo are great. I don't want to play and having to wait 5 mins to log in while changing to another account or having the game crashing all the time. The game runs very smooth for me with maxed graphic settings and and stable ping of 125.
    I also responded to the Guides' when they asked for people to test things for them on the testserver (bugs that were reported on the live server) . It shows, to me the dev's are putting in their time to iron out bugs ect. They have to work with a small team wich means development is not as fast as people are used to compared with the mainstream mmorpg's. For me personaly as long as i see the dev's are actualy working on the game satisfies me enough to continue to play Xsyon. I got more then enough things to do ingame and find more then enough of the "fun-factor" ingame. There are some really nice and helpful people if have come across, they are real assets to the Xsyon community, i also find the Guides more then pleasant and helpful.
    I know that it's always difficult for developers to cater both "new players" and "old players". Where the newer ones (like me) are satifisfied with the current development pace the older ones can't hardly see any development.

Off topic:

I have to agree with Book's view on one member of the Xsyon community, MrDDT, and his negative impact on the community and game. I know him as a very dedicated player, always trying to offer his help towards the dev's of games he plays, trying to understand the game mechanics, bug-hunting, finding possible exploits ect. In my long "gaming-career" i have come across him on several occasions and always he managed to surround himself with controversy, to say the least, with his permaban in RV as a highlight, where he released lines of code from the test-client in a mIRC just to proof his point while argueing with other members. This lines of code where then abused by others. While clearly being wrong he then posted all the email-traffic between him and the dev just to clear his name but by doing so he dug a even deeper hole.
    He does realy thinks he is, and i quote his own words: "top dawg" in Xsyon and i suspect that in his mind it means his opinion counts more then anyone else's opinion. It's a shame that he fails to see that the way he acts ingame and voices his opinions ingame and on his forums have a negative impact on the community. It's the: 'i know it better then everyone else" attitude that annoys people and even makes people quit the game.
    Not surprisingly he will do anything to get it his way while he could use his knowledge about game mechanics to benefit the game and it's community rather then benefit his own needs.
    I had to laugh when he tells us he is the one that has been griefed. Can't really say if it's true all i know is that i reported MrDDT several times for the same behaviour as he mentioned as being happened to him. Coming into tribes, waiting for the people to leave the tribe, killing and looting them as soon as they did, forcing them to leave the area because it was HIS area. So if you play the victim then please tell the whole story. I, as a new player, know that you can't remove grass, cut down trees or terraform inside someones tribe area, therefor you must consider everything surrounding your tribe area as yours (wich you actually keep telling people). Your Tribe indeed is one of the biggest but you know aswell as i do that most of your members are inactive as you can see on your totem on the test-server and that there are not as much active players in your tribe as you let people believe.
    Get of your high horse and become a member of the community rather then always find something to argue about because it's not at all helpful to the community, it only places you in a lonely spot with only a handful of minions who adore such an attitude for their own gain.
    I know my comments walk the thin line between personal bashing and trying to voice some of the concerns of the silent majority of the game. It's a shame one player can have such a negative impact on the community just by trying to be the best and trying to convince people he knows it all.
    This is my personal opinion based on my own personal observations and dealings with MrDDT in this and other games and game forums. Again, i hope that things will change for the better so that everyone can enjoy the game to the fullest and have a fun time and we can build a strong Xsyon community regardless different opinions. And MrDDT please do as you say in the quote under your sig: dont go to war and then seek to win.

Let's play the game

ps English isn't my first language so i hope it still does make some sense.
    Nice post.

You are right prokop perhaps it should been taken to whispers, but me and him both already know the truth so that wouldn't have really done anything. And while the whole Bad As Can crew may have some good ideas for the game, they are forgetting one thing.

IT DOESN'T MATTER. The development is slow because coding takes forever, and they only have so many fingers typing.

Why don't people understand that by now? Just keep checking on the game until it finally reaches the point where you want to play it. If it doesn't reach that point as quick as you would like, it doesn't mean you have to bash the developers and make whining posts on the forums about how they have no talent and don't understand their own code. I have done it before only to realize that it is pointless. They are working as hard as they can, I'm pretty sure of it. What other head developer posts 2-5 updates a week?