Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    You and prokop15 gets it, this is my real intention, to bring people to one table and debate for an ideas and make them strong that would work for all.
    When I disagree? that doesn't mean your idea is wrong, it means you have to look from all perspectives, and most of the time you can't see it by your self only, someone next to you can see it differently.
    And to say "no" for the hack of it, is not an answer, you need to provide a good/reasonable explanation to back your answer up, as some people do.
    You may not know the true destination at the beginning of an idea, the end of discussion will provide that.

One of the biggest problems is that I think you lack the understanding of the game, what the devs want, and you try to put your opinion out there like tons of people are thinking the way you do. When you end up not bringing any rhyme or reason to the table or real data. Just your warped opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Willowhawk View Post
    You demand the moderator shut down a thread that was nothing but endless and pointless arguments, calling them "Man child" then come here and do the same thing. You insult the developers, insult the forum community, flame others ideas and and all the while you condemn everyone while doing exactly what you are condemning.

And telling someone to grow up after these past to rant posts of yours? I saw your post yesterday and thought" This is a punk kid with a bad attitude" So I checked your profile. Sure enough 22 years old. I would further venture to guess that you are a pasty white pimple faced kid living with your mother, you work at Pizza Hut, dropped out of high school and your girlfriend wears a nose ring and a dog collar. No wait, you don't have a girlfriend. Pretty close huh?
    Hahah geez, you got to be kidding me right? What info gives you this? Also how is 22 years old a "kid" by anyone's standards? This is so bad its funny bad. Really shows your character Willowhawk. Prejudice much?

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    One of the biggest problems is that I think you lack the understanding of the game, what the devs want, and you try to put your opinion out there like tons of people are thinking the way you do. When you end up not bringing any rhyme or reason to the table or real data. Just your warped opinion.
    I may not have understanding of this game, but I do have a little consciousness of what is happening around most MMOs, and what people are expecting from a sandbox MMO or any other MMO to have, there are debates allover game forums and http://www.mpog.com, they're all debating for few reasons, over and over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    After so many debates and some people want their point of view and only theirs, so I decided to go privet from now on, it's clear that people say no just to say no with no reasonable explanations, just because they have a grudge on you or they only accept their ideas and no one else's.
    It is not privet it is private.

And no I dont agree.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodo View Post
    It is not privet it is private.

And no I dont agree.
    Yayks, I made a mistake and I am so sorry,
    Ps, privet in Russian means Hi by the way.

My problem isn't debating ideas, my problem is everything you posts ends up the same "pve server" or 'pvp optional". If you are bringing a new idea please go ahead, other than that you have just been a troll.

Off Topic.. if there is even really a topic.. but related to a post here

All Willow did is call out one of the most hypocritical people I have ever seen.

22 is typically still considered a kid (yes you are a legal adult but that doesn't mean jack) at least in 2012. The age at which the average person takes responsibility for their own life these days has dramatically increased even in the last 50 years. We all know that 1000 years ago 13 year old kids were more mature than the average full grown man today. The reason for that is today a lot of people don't really have to mature in order to survive. Yes almost 1/6 of American's now on food stamps, and not even 1/4 of them actually need it. That's immaturity.

I mean think about it, could you survive if other people didn't grow food for you? Life is millions of times easier today than it was back then. At least for those who are considered well off. It's hard to really say we weren't better off back then in terms of equality of life for the whole human race. Today 60% of the human population lives on less than a $2 / day budget.

Lol.. wow I really digress. Anyway.

@OP what are you saying here? you see no reason to see if others think you are ideas are good, so you are just going to start spam e-mailing devs now? Bad idea, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by prokop15 View Post
    Also, you missed the point. No one is insulting anyone. It's your problem if my critiques feel insulting, not mine. It's probably a sign that that critique is correct.
    My post was addressing the original poster when you proceeded to insult me with "Childish" and "Grow Up" which is trolling.

Oh, are you trolling? God these forums are sad.
    Yeah, there is a topic. Thanks for telling us you aren't smart enough to even figure that out
    Try addressing the OP and you won't have a problem with people responding to your troll attacks.

Again your hypocrisy is showing.

I don't know why prokop can't just finally admit he is trolling and not actually a moron. Oh because that would go and ruin all the fun now wouldn't it?