Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen

It's time to go privet with devs, or make a poll.

After so many debates and some people want their point of view and only theirs, so I decided to go privet from now on, it's clear that people say no just to say no with no reasonable explanations, just because they have a grudge on you or they only accept their ideas and no one else's.

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    it's clear that people say no just to say no with no reasonable explanations, just because they have a grudge on you or they only accept their ideas and no one else's.
    Znaika, I don't believe anyone has said no "just because they have a grudge on you" I think you are good person, but I do not agree with anything you post. I don't believe you understand the first thing about a player driven sandbox game, and I believe almost everything you have said you want to see changed will ruin this game. So I and people like myself will continue to post ideas and opinions and then move on, as things should be.

The problem is that you are a spam poster, you always need to have to last say, and you argue incessantly even to the point of repeating the same tired talking points over and over.

No Znaika I'm sorry, the problem isn't with other people who want to hear only their point, or who only want to argue, the problem is you only want to hear your point and want to argue.

Speaking as probably the one who has replied with the most bile towards your posts I completly agree with willohawk here.

Its not that I hate you znaiika... I dont even know you, the only things about you that I can comment on is your attitude and your ideas, and they are both pretty bad.

Sorry znaiika i agree fully with the above 2 posters, we just are not very keen on the ideas you post nothing to do with disliking you.

Xsyon Citizen
    I think it's maybe because the way I write in English.
    I guess I am going to write in my own language then.
    Thanks for reply's.

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    I think it's maybe because the way I write in English.
    I guess I am going to write in my own language then.
    Thanks for reply's.
    Although language can be a barrier, I think you have done fine with your English. As I have stated before, please post your thoughts and ideas but also allow others to respond and to disagree with you. You have made over 200 posts in two months. That takes most people a year or two to reach that many posts. You have reached that many because you argue everything.

Like you we have another poster who has an over inflated sense of self importance and believes his opinions are paramount, but the truth is he is just another gamer like you and me with an opinion. Nothing more nothing less. Our opinions on the forums have very little to do with the success of these games. Just look at all the failed Sandbox games like Irth, Victor Roma, Wish etc. I doubt the devs pay much attention to any of us. I know I wouldn't. The forums are for the players to discuss the game.

My advise would be "Don't take the forum or yourself to seriously, and state your opinion then let others reply. That is really the intent of forums. But to drive your opinions home with endless arguing is very unpleasant, and is never productive.

Stop making yourself the victim here znaiika. People just dont like the majority of your ideas. If you want to go private...go private...you dont need to post about it. That just screams 'I want more attention, cause everybody hates me'. Which is not true. We've all played enough MMO's tht we're used to people that dont have english as primary language...it not an issue. We've also learned to not let one opinion rule over the many.

Post your idea...but dont be offended if people dont like them and say so. You're not the only one who gets dissagreed with. Let it go.......

Quote Originally Posted by prokop15 View Post
    Nope. Forums are not made to cast votes. They're made to share and defend ideas, and to critique the ideas of others. What is unpleasant and unproductive is the childish idea that we shouldn't interact with one another in anything other than nice agreeable words. Grow up.

I have to agree with this post. People will debate and fight over their ideas and try to sway the other side, it gets heated sometimes. I think people need to suck it up and learn that people will have different opinions and that's a good thing. Debating each side strengthen's the ideas as a whole. Listening to 1 person's idea without debate on it, is a bad thing. Let the ideas go through the hoops of people debating it to come up with the strongest or best version of the ideas.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I have to agree with this post. People will debate and fight over their ideas and try to sway the other side, it gets heated sometimes. I think people need to suck it up and learn that people will have different opinions and that's a good thing. Debating each side strengthen's the ideas as a whole. Listening to 1 person's idea without debate on it, is a bad thing. Let the ideas go through the hoops of people debating it to come up with the strongest or best version of the ideas.
    You and prokop15 gets it, this is my real intention, to bring people to one table and debate for an ideas and make them strong that would work for all.
    When I disagree? that doesn't mean your idea is wrong, it means you have to look from all perspectives, and most of the time you can't see it by your self only, someone next to you can see it differently.
    And to say "no" for the hack of it, is not an answer, you need to provide a good/reasonable explanation to back your answer up, as some people do.
    You may not know the true destination at the beginning of an idea, the end of discussion will provide that.

Your hypocrisy is showing.

Quote Originally Posted by prokop15 View Post
    What is unpleasant and unproductive is the childish idea that we shouldn't interact with one another in anything other than nice agreeable words. Grow up.
    You demand the moderator shut down a thread that was nothing but endless and pointless arguments, calling them "Man child" then come here and do the same thing. You insult the developers, insult the forum community, flame others ideas and and all the while you condemn everyone while doing exactly what you are condemning.

And telling someone to grow up after these past to rant posts of yours? I saw your post yesterday and thought" This is a punk kid with a bad attitude" So I checked your profile. Sure enough 22 years old. I would further venture to guess that you are a pasty white pimple faced kid living with your mother, you work at Pizza Hut, dropped out of high school and your girlfriend wears a nose ring and a dog collar. No wait, you don't have a girlfriend. Pretty close huh?