Agree - Need to implement portable tent idea at the same time

#7 - Remove Tree Spawn
    Agree - I've been saying this since the day they patched in tree farming

#6 - Cart Weight Reduction
    Agree

#5 - Packing Tents
    Agree

#4 - Leaders & Officers Move Objects
    Agree - but I'm not sure this isn't covered in the permissions that you set up for rank

#3 - Remove ability to plant trees on others tribelands
    Disagree - Fence it in if you don't want intruders on your tribe lands

#2 - Pre Order Become Cosmetic Novelty
    Disagree - I carry a pre-order weapon & a Supreme Axe, there is very little difference in the amount of damage from the pre-order one and the Supreme. I think you will always have "nakid gankers" - it seems more a personality disorder than a weapon balance thing to me

#1 - Include Online Indicator for Social Tab
    Agree - I would also like them to add under tribe members, when they were online last

China

Uh... Strangers... I hate this. Do they want to share what they got or take what you got? Do you say 'hi' or do you blow them away?

Quote Originally Posted by China View Post

Disagree - I carry a pre-order weapon & a Supreme Axe, there is very little difference in the amount of damage from the pre-order one and the Supreme. I think you will always have "nakid gankers" - it seems more a personality disorder than a weapon balance thing to me

China
    I think the main problem with preorder weapons is not that they are overpowered, but that they are not lootable. So if you kill a naked ganker who has a preorder weapon he loses absolutely nothing when dieing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    I think the main problem with preorder weapons is not that they are overpowered, but that they are not lootable. So if you kill a naked ganker who has a preorder weapon he loses absolutely nothing when dieing.
    I see what you are saying Jadzia, but there is little diff between nakid gankers with a pre-order or without a pre-order, which reinforces my point that it's just a personality disorder

Great ideas to add to the ejoyment of the game. Z, you are way off base once again. I think I will finally stop reading your posts.

10. Yes, for Xsyon's sake, remove permissions on bins out in the world. Not to mention that alot were set to public already only to get set to tribe after the permissions/locks debacle.

9. I haven't eaten or drank in several months in game. When it becomes important, I will have to put a sticky note on my computer to remind myself to seek hydration and nutrition.

8. Acid Rain, I like it, I want to feel secure in my cozy little homestead that i spent so much time building.

7. Again, for Xsyon's sake, enough with the tree spawns and forest walls already. Please.

6. The 20 slot cart is good for hauling logs. Other than that, Yeah it would be nice to travel with more stuff in my cart since I really don't use it for much right now.

5. I love camping and such, but unless a tent is actully going to provide some benefit, i wont bother with carrying one around.

4. Agreed, this could be a problem when returning players come back and are limited to what they can do in their tribe if the leader is still inactive.

3. Have to disagree on this. If you cant keep people from planting on your lands or dont have the interest to clear them or build gates, maybe you deserve a few extra willows.

2. Undecided here. I would miss my preorder weapon. I suppose I can live without it.

1. Sure, why not improve the lines of communication as long as it is not to much work for the devs.

Hey Creator,

Love all these suggestions and hope they will be implemented.

#3 people seem to think its ok to plant on others land i just dont like the baby stumps but i guess they could only cut them down around the tribe but at the same time if I can plant a tree why not pull grass,junk or even cut the tree down? It has no reason to it unless you can do all the rest of that type of stuff as well.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Creator View Post
    Game needs more challenge, more difficulty this isn't Minecraft free build Znaiika. Also if you want to throw phrases like "stop being a kid" please inform me exactly about my behavior is so childish to you? I don't much appreciate my opinions being insulted by statements which hold no merit.

You want to insult others, and claim their opinions or suggestions are so ignorant, At least my ideas are inspired by more realistic real world logic and real world function than yours.

In your world people can live forever without need to eat or drink, just like polar bears can't attack in water real life... remember that thread? remember the you tube video I posted, verifying your statement was incorrect? You want to insult others, and claim their opinions or suggestions are so dumb, childish or unworthy, yet you do little to provide any logic or functional fact behind your request, opinions or suggestions.

- Who am I kidding of course grass baskets are unbreakable and theft proof they are made of magical unicorn grass! Not actual steel lock boxes or locked durable containers!

Also EVERYONE is going to leave game just cause they have to take a risk by placing a basket outside of tribe land, that it could be destroyed or looted.. oh me oh my! How terrible! How unrealistic that if you can build a campfire randomly outside your tribe area that it not be INVINCIBLE! obviously everyone will rage quit without invincible camp fires, and magically protected unicorn grass baskets!

If I can read your threads about claiming an animal can't attack in water, when they actually can, without insulting your intelligence or making insulting degrading comments towards you I request you make room for the same respect with me znaikka. If you have counter arguments, then provide some logic with it, rather than it doesn't fit in Znaiika's Dream Realm of Ultimate Gaming Paradise!

Who is dreaming now, and when you look at it closely who is being the real child?
    If you want to talk about realistic? then tell me, how can acid rain cause you to die but not killing animals, trees and fauna, or fish die from poisoned rivers? caused by acid rain.
    How come magically you will destroy baskets outside of tribes but on tribe territory they are untouched? protected by magical force.
    Sorry to call you a kid, I meant all people who are kid minded and want free stuff from someone else work.
    I agree, people should not place their baskets all over map, but withing 500 meter radius "" daily work zone "" they should be able to, or at-least withing maximum totem radius " of a large tribe ".
    With your opinion more people would quit then join, you will never have a good economy, economy works when you have a lot of people.

I see what you are saying Jadzia, but there is little diff between nakid gankers with a pre-order or without a pre-order, which reinforces my point that it's just a personality disorder
    I definitely don't argue with that

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    If you want to talk about realistic? then tell me, how can acid rain cause you to die but not killing animals, trees and fauna, or fish die from poisoned rivers? caused by acid rain.
    How come magically you will destroy baskets outside of tribes but on tribe territory they are untouched? protected by magical force.
    That's why I believe its better to implement in the way inhabit suggested as in baskets decay away in some days and rain causes problems through the comfort system. That is logical and 'realistic' too, baskets on tribe lands won't decay if they are under a roof. Animals don't catch cold when they are wet or when they sleep in the snow during winter, but both of that could be lethal for a human being.

I appreciate all the feed back from everyone. I can understand what you guys mean with #3 and some of the other disagreement points. It is good to hear from you all, and I hope the devs are reading.

Xsyon Citizen
    Disagree - I carry a pre-order weapon & a Supreme Axe, there is very little difference in the amount of damage from the pre-order one and the Supreme. I think you will always have "nakid gankers" - it seems more a personality disorder than a weapon balance thing to me.
    I agree with you China.
    People had a chance to buy game before due day to receive pre-order weapons, they chose not to, then they loose the right to take away what some people got, it's a gift for those who took a risk and bought the game before release, all games do that.
    This should not be discussed.

Yes Jadzia, weather effects, like heat and cold, twisters and storms, but not acid rain.

If you people want game difficulty to be a challenge for vets? then make everyone same statuses same HP same everything except skills.
    When noobs start new game they should all have same statuses as a vets have, at least that would be fair.