Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Xsyon Citizen
    Agreed - any new playstyle that is available is a good thing.

I traveled a little bit myself - dragging 3 carts from 903 to 896 (it is far ...) and this was actually great fun - did some hunting (not voluntary) and scavenging on the way - when I reached home again - my cart was loaded with goodies I picked up on the way. I would have loved to have a tent to put down on occasions

Completely agree !

And nomads like sounds very attractive to me. Being a new player and realizing the grind to build a home is a great one. I've been finding it hard to keep my motivation up to do anything but travel around and enjoy the world im cartless and skilless and hungry and thirsty most of the time lol.
    Adding "support" for a nomadic life style would at least cause me to grind tool making as something to do while temporarily based in a resource rich area to then travel to a town in need of warez. I can envision a group of loosely linked nomads traveled together working on their respective crafts then traveling town to town to trade with towns (heck it doesn't even have to be a craft it could be manual labor as a service) forming small tent cities near a town then picking up moving to the next town or resource rich area to stock up. Great stuff guys !
    Regards,
    Kev