Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re:unable to connect to server: server not online

I restarted the server just now.

We're adding extra checking to see what the current problem is. It's something different than before.

OK well that went well, logged back in after a break fro around an hour, was in for long enough to say HI and the connection dropped back to log in screen amd wont let me back in as I am logged in already

Just got back in game, created a new character and it kicked me in about 1 minute after getting in. Was not doing anything but running.

It doesnt like us tonight, it is chewing us up and spitting us out! :P

I just wrote something via chat.....doesn´t appear....thought something is wrong, so i logged out. After i tried to get in again (could choose my char and then i freezed at the "loading entities"-Screen. Closed via Task-Manager and tried again...."allready logged in" :huh:

Yep I'm not feeling the love lol

Hi

I've been 40 minuts in game before this log out,it's been since many people start chating.This is the only relation I found between running good and running bad.Chatting.

I think you might be onto something there celestial - this last time and the time before it crashed when chatting and it happened to me yesterday when chatting as well.

OK i got back into the game again after the 'chat crash' managed just onder 40 minutes in game crafting before the dreaded freeze up. I have managed a greand total of 50 minutes continuous gameplay before freezing up since i have been playing

Hey guys,

I just got booted and locked out for the second time in 24 hours. I was crafting and for some reason I was logged out of the game. Upon attempting to log back in it says "Unable to connect to server: Already logged in". I've tried rebooting my pc and nothing seems to help this.