Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Re:Are the new emails out yet.....

Relandi wrote:
    Aww you must feel so special Veld :laugh:

In other news, how'd that e-mail about Canadian drugs turn out?

>>
    <<
    TBH I actually opened it just in case they were trying to be funny lol. It was regular spam so I deleted it :laugh: It was just really funny that it was the same spam message I mentioned in here at about the same time.

Just got my email in! Woohoo! I thought I preordered on the 31st, but I think my actual transaction date was the 1st of April.

2nd April still nothing. Checked spam folder too. Next wave probably

Well have fun guy´s , i will sit here at the side of the playfield and wave to you! Just dont forget me! :/ *sniff,wavewave* Still a long time to the 10th May

I got the mail but now im not home so i cant play

weird...I ordered April 1st but did not get an email..guess I'm still waiting.

From what i know there was over 60 ppl preordered at 1st April, so a bit much for a wave. Maybe not all of those were into last wave.

Also dont forget the timezone, seems like the Server works with California time so if you are somewhere in the EU or Asien, at late times it can be changed the date from 31th to the 1st couse of the timezone ^^

If i Order as example at 3 o´cloak in the morning, 1st April, Europe Time, GMT +1 , i order it with californiatime at 31th March, somewhere around 10 o´cloak or so.. .^^

Ferigad wrote:
    Well have fun guy´s , i will sit here at the side of the playfield and wave to you! Just dont forget me! :/ *sniff,wavewave* Still a long time to the 10th May
    I'm crying with you, may 9th.

One of the ones that ordered on the 1st. I keep hitting refresh on my email, and no email yet!