Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re:Are the new emails out yet.....

So if they are sending more then 20 emails a day like we were told... How many pre-orders are being bought in a day? Is it reasonable to think it takes 2 or 3 waves to get through a whole day of pre-orders?

Hello Tredo,

In the last group over the weekend I let in 50 players. We're definitely catching up on the pre-order list. The list is shorter than you're estimating.

That's good to know.

I'm guessing happier times are coming when everyone has access and features are starting to be turned on.

This server stability work is not wasted time as each day that passes makes the game more solid/stable.

Nice to know that bigger waves are coming and that the list aint that huge.

Im hoping that a part of the community gets involved in testing & feedback altough this is early access and not testing, i will do it for the sake of the game's health.

never recommend wurm online to keep someone occupied, I spent soooo many hours during a period of my life I shouldn't have been playing that game, easily 12+ hours a sitting.

I do not see what's wrong with that, i also spent a lot of time in wurm building Fort Mole.

Cant go wrong playing the first and only true sandbox, until Xsyon.

I'm playing War of Legends to pass the time, managament/rts/rpg , kinda fun.

Xsyon wrote:
    Hello Tredo,

In the last group over the weekend I let in 50 players. We're definitely catching up on the pre-order list. The list is shorter than you're estimating.
    I pre-ordered yesterday so not expecting anything soon. If I was let into Beta I was estimating my target date of on or a day before wipe day. I'm patient, besides May 15th is right around the corner. Heck that's even before the season finale of Lost. Now you are getting my hopes up, grrr. :P

cbowsin wrote:
    I pre-ordered yesterday so not expecting anything soon. If I was let into Beta I was estimating my target date of on or a day before wipe day. I'm patient, besides May 15th is right around the corner. Heck that's even before the season finale of Lost. Now you are getting my hopes up, grrr. :P
    LOST WILL NEVER END..

.. in my heart

I ordered March 11 and got 5 days off work coming up so fingers crossed!

Just got my new schedule for the month of May... I just had 2 days off so my fingers are tired of being crossed...now I work the next 10 days straight!!

I see a lot Redbull in my future!

even tho you are catching up on the preorders i guess there is a slim chance of telling us about what date the ppl you are leting inn, so that the ppl that wait have some thing to look forward to. Please