Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Then its not working on test when I tested it for about 15 hours. If a skill was set to - I could still gain stats.
    Stats gain/lost should not depend on skill use (as described already) - and I also support this! - Its not a bug, its a feature and imho it should stay that way. Providing players with a method to "lock" skills is already giving you a "meta method" to manipulate your skills - the stats should just represent what you are doing (again imho).

Please donīt change that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tomduril View Post
    Stats gain/lost should not depend on skill use (as described already) - and I also support this! - Its not a bug, its a feature and imho it should stay that way. Providing players with a method to "lock" skills is already giving you a "meta method" to manipulate your skills - the stats should just represent what you are doing (again imho).

Please donīt change that!!!

Where was explained? Can you please quote it?

If stats are not depended on skill use what should they dependent on? What do you mean "What you are doing"?

Xsyon Citizen
    Sorry I am so off :-( ... stats should not change on a "-" skill - as explained by Xsyon on the first page...

Was wishful thinking on my part :-/ because it gives the players too much control over the stats

IMHO: the stats should represent which actions you are performing ... if I dig the whole day in the dirt, but set terraforming to "-", the character wont gain Strength (but it should mess with your Stats imho). It breaks the "sandbox" effect - same like the locked baskets on public land ... (that will be soon over)

I cant stay connected on test server......within mins, or seconds of logging into test,I lose connection. I've stopped logging into it...cant play...why waste my time trying.

my ping during combat is iffy on live, but have no issues staying connected there