Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: WhassUP, now?

I too was frustrated that is all. I do apologize MrDDT. I got told to go play Wow for asking if there was a way to sell stuff in a different game moments before posting that. Also wow was mentioned to me several times in the last week for other stupid stuff.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodo View Post
    We started nice with Znaiika, then we got short, now its just down right hostile, because he refuses to listen. He only wants one thing, WoW.
    Or you refuse to accept that this game is dying because of lack of population due to harsh rules and tedious grind.
    All I was asking is to add pve server along side, so we have more people playing, if you don't want any changes to a current server toward safer environment, you can call this server pvp, and change it to whatever you please.
    And you are the once who escalate the heat.
    And, in fact, I never played WoW for it's toon based environment, never liked it.

This game has pvp?....hum i dident know that.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by unclean666 View Post
    This game has pvp?....hum i dident know that.
    Why do you think is that?

@znaiika
    he was sarcastic, i think

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by joexxxz View Post
    @znaiika
    he was sarcastic, i think
    It seems like /cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    Or you refuse to accept that this game is dying because of lack of population due to harsh rules and tedious grind.
    All I was asking is to add pve server along side, so we have more people playing, if you don't want any changes to a current server toward safer environment, you can call this server pvp, and change it to whatever you please.
    And you are the once who escalate the heat.
    And, in fact, I never played WoW for it's toon based environment, never liked it.
    Harsh rules? What harsh rules? There are NO RULES! Asside from the ussual, no hacking, exploiting or cheating. Hell if I wanted to totem camp someone I could if they left their totem lands. Nothing keeps me from doing it. If I wanted to drag a shadow bear through your totem to get you off your totem I could. Seriously kid go play something else instead of bitching about this game.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodo View Post
    Harsh rules? What harsh rules? There are NO RULES! Asside from the ussual, no hacking, exploiting or cheating. Hell if I wanted to totem camp someone I could if they left their totem lands. Nothing keeps me from doing it. If I wanted to drag a shadow bear through your totem to get you off your totem I could. Seriously kid go play something else instead of bitching about this game.
    Do you even think what you write? seams that you are a kid so far and you just proved your pvp needs.
    Forced pvp, death penalty, limited skill achievements, full loot, can't leave baskets outside safe zones, I can go on and on and on. I know your response to this, so, no need for that.
    What could be fun game? is transformed in to tedious grind and harsh rules.
    So far these improvements are meant to scare people off.
    How many players still left playing?
    How many new players came and left?
    Your and ddts agenda didn't work so far and is proven useless.
    Maybe its time for you to go play something else instead.

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    Do you even think what you write? seams that you are a kid so far and you just proved your pvp needs.
    Forced pvp, death penalty, limited skill achievements, full loot, can't leave baskets outside safe zones, I can go on and on and on. I know your response to this, so, no need for that.
    What could be fun game? is transformed in to tedious grind and harsh rules.
    So far these improvements are meant to scare people off.
    How many players still left playing?
    How many new players came and left?
    Your and ddts agenda didn't work so far and is proven useless.
    Maybe its time for you to go play something else instead.
    Dont blame this on me, the people left before I even started playing.

You act like these changes is what scared people off, it was because these changes were not there in the first place is why people left. On top of the crashing and lag. These were promised at the start of the game, they were not there.

I understand where you are coming from, you want a game where you can do whatever you want and no one can do anything about it. They have a game like that, its called A tale in the desert. Go check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I understand where you are coming from, you want a game where you can do whatever you want and no one can do anything about it. They have a game like that, its called A tale in the desert. Go check it out.

This.

5char