Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

King of the Hill Round 5 - 2012/04/29 - 12pm PST

King of the Hill Round 5
    Greetings Survivors!

We will be creating the King of the Hill battle!
    We will be conducting the Event on the 04/29/2012 at 12pm PST.
    At the Guide Arena located in Zone 978 - You will be teleported to the Event.

This will be Round 5 of the King of the Hill Series.

The event will be a PvP Arena battle.
    The last person that can stay king of the hill wins.

Looting will be permitted during the event, and a large Prize will be given for the overall Champion!

Bring your best gear to the battle, and let the slaughter begin!

Good Luck.

Can't wait. I love these events.
    Go team IS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXnsmOaQIss

Congrats to ThunXa! Sorry that part of the video is me running away... occurs when being chased by axe murderers ^^.

Thanks for the sweet video Creator! Love the soundtrack. Only gripe is that I was the dude chasing you using up "alot" of my energy. I thought you were a participant. It is all good as I had a blast at the event and want to congratulate my friend, ThunXa, for being King of the Hill!

With the coming patch that will introduce more balance to our world, PvPers and PvEers may just have that sandbox of their dreams after all.

Hartley/Brees

Nice video. Good fights people. Grats ThunXa.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
    Thanks for the sweet video Creator! Love the soundtrack. Only gripe is that I was the dude chasing you using up "alot" of my energy. I thought you were a participant. It is all good as I had a blast at the event and want to congratulate my friend, ThunXa, for being King of the Hill!

With the coming patch that will introduce more balance to our world, PvPers and PvEers may just have that sandbox of their dreams after all.

Hartley/Brees
    Well Hartley, from what I experienced while trying to record, and what most can see in the video is you standing there off to the side a good portion of the time, while the others were fighting. You were not the player chasing me, as i was running to you when that player was chasing me. If anything you might gripe I was attracting attention to you. However there was no rules against this given by the guides, but if anyone else feels my recording of the event was disruptive more than happy to stop.

cheers,

Creator

Nice work!

HAHAHA nice video Creator! Your energy never goes down, must be from all that traveling you do Wish I could have been there, that looked like a blast!!

Nice video, nice event! Grats thunXa!

Fun video Creator! I hate that the "camera crew" got killed in the end. Being a journalist is dangerous work - maybe next time you could get a Press Pass before the war..err...event.

China

Thank you for the compliments guys.