Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Willowhawk View Post
    I dumped Norton anti virus years ago because it's a hog and always seems to hate games. I've been using AVG anti virus free version for years now and never have a problem with anything. Did I mention it's free =)
    All anti-software systems have a free service for just browsing and so on. You pay though even with AVG for maximum protection for anti-intrusion etc. They're all comparative, Norton might slow your computer down sightly, but all of them very effective in what they're supposed to do. I got around this by running in Admin mode otherwise you have to tell the software, program by program that it's safe.

To be fair to Norton, this is rare for it to raise the alarm so I suspect it's all part of Notorious Games evil world domination plot to make us give up our real life and become completely addicted to their game.

Although I think it's already happened with me

Considering that animal breeding was 'tweeked' with this patch as well...I'll comment here on it.

The small ones are way too aggressive, and some are too small most as well (a baby raccoon the size of a cockroach).....not sure how they expect to get big, if they attack as relentless as they do, even when taken down to 1/4 health, they run off but immediatley return. I've just had to kill 5 baby deer, because they would'nt runaway ( a total waste...and prevents conservation). Mabe they should have to reach a certain age at which they have a chance, before they become agressive ?

Thanks