Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'm in too

Made it with a day to spare

River in Violet

I Love Purple!!
    It was a challenge gathering enough violet cloth, but I did it! The entire outfit is in violet, right down to my purple hiking boots! I wonder if I can find purple hikers and jacket IRL... hehe

Terrific entries so far everyone keep em coming!

Azael of Trinity Falls

How fun ^ ^

Xen of Trinity Falls

I love the color schemes from Riverspirit and Willowhawk. It's great seeing the different styles coming out here. Good luck to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by XenMistress View Post

I love the color schemes from Riverspirit and Willowhawk. It's great seeing the different styles coming out here. Good luck to everyone.
    Thanks Xen! This is a really fun event, everyone is doing such a great job! I love seeing what everyone is coming up with. Thanks Creator!

And here is Hodo in the dark... because the sun is NEVER up when I am.

Entries are now closed participant list will be updated and decisions made by this weekend oops wrong have 45 more minutes...

Hello Everyone which has participated. Have been judging the terrific effort put in by everyone on this project, and I think it is great stuff!

China has offered a place to hold the announcements for the winners of this contest!

Where: Xsyon Mercinaries ( Not to be confused with mercs at guide event last weekend. )
    Zone Coords: I need to get this from China.
    Time: Noon EST ( US east coast. If someone could tell me the time for that in GMT would be helpful!)

I will be announcing the 2012 Mr. & Mrs. Xsyon, visitors will get a chance to see all the armour from the people who have entered.

People who show up will also have a chance to participate in my mini event, the "BASKET SHUFFLE!" which is a terrific fun game
    which is requires no skill to play only luck of the guess!.

I look forward to see you there, If you are unable to show up this does not effect your ability to win as I understand it my not fit everyones
    time schedule! This is simply an additional fun thing suggested by China to supplement the Mr. & Mrs. Xsyon contest.

Thank you all, and cheers!

Creator