Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Attention all you trendy apocalyptic survivors in the zone!

Life isn't easy and the hard work is nearly unending. But I invite you to take your mind off the day to day tasks of hunting, crafting and building to participate in a game of style.

Throughout history civilizations have used their clothing as a symbol of status, as utility, and for fun! This competition will allow survivors to use their creativity, skills, and each other to make and trade for the pieces to make the ultimate outfit!

I will pick one female and one male toon to be the winner. I will be looking for the most clever, outrageous, silly or serious outfit using anything possible attached to your character.

How to Participate:

1. Make your outfit.
    2. Screenshot it.
    3. Post it here no later than May 15th! ( 1 submission per toon. )
    4. Within 3 - 7 days I will announce the winner! ( One male / One female toon)

Rules:

1. No glitches, bugs, or exploits.
    2. Photos may be enhanced, but you may NOT add or draw on parts to your outfit with Photoshop.
    3. Have fun!

Prizes will be announced at a later date, but will ensure it is something nice for you guys. If anything the bragging rights should be worth it.

Q&A Section:

Current Participants:

1. Realedazed
    2. Deacon
    3. Riverspirit
    4. Hodo
    5. Willowhawk
    6. Sabbathk1tt3n
    7. Archaes
    8. XenMistress

This actually sounds fun. I'm happy you posted this, since I started skilling up my tailoring and I've become obsessed with getting difference colored clothes and different textures. I think I have a new favorite skill

Cool, . I am glad your excited realedazed. Yeah if anyone is interested if you could go ahead and post in this thread so I know and can take and list the participants, this would be very helpful.

cheers,

Creator.

Looking for participants. If you plan to enter, please make a post so I can put you into roster

Sounds awesome, count me in as well

Deacon......The Hunter

Still 3 days left to enter, and make your outfit! All that is needed is you to participate, the more participants the greater the prize!

remember entries no later than may 15th!? this is anyone event.. you can trade and get items from other players to make your looks if you can't craft it.. everyone has a chance.

I need more time!! I should have stayed and worked on clothes instead of visiting Mom... LOL. Thanks Creator, I am having fun trying to prepare for this.

Sure count me in. Now to figure out how to screenshot.

Four contestants so far... more would be great!