Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by raven View Post
    Then when he didnt like the punishment he received he started whining in general chat. If this is the kind of tribe leader you are looking for then, congratulations here he is.
    And now who is whining?

Sorry but from an outsider view, you look like your the one whining about it.

I missed the event mainly because of life, but also because of server issues. I can tell it wasnt a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by raven View Post
    Ah, did I hurt your feelings? What I have lost or not lost is not what we are talking about. Try to follow the conversation. Anyone that is looking for a tribe just log into the game. Follow the general chat for a while and you can make your on decisions on this tribe. DDT recently went to an event set up by the guides of the game and starting breaking the rules. Then when he didnt like the punishment he received he started whining in general chat. If this is the kind of tribe leader you are looking for then, congratulations here he is.
    I think you have it confused.
    You died at the event, you got looted. I didnt break any rules. I was likely the only one that didnt die from what I remember.

Just another person who is upset about losing some crappy items. You are a dime a dozen. Very common for the losers to get upset and try to libel or slander the other people.

I would love people to log in and see who is the top clan in the game, winning many many events, and awards, active, and fun members and leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I think you have it confused.
    You died at the event, you got looted. I didnt break any rules. I was likely the only one that didnt die from what I remember.

Just another person who is upset about losing some crappy items. You are a dime a dozen. Very common for the losers to get upset and try to libel or slander the other people.

I would love people to log in and see who is the top clan in the game, winning many many events, and awards, active, and fun members and leaders.
    Someone is confused but it isn't me. Might try the mirror and see if you can figure it out.

By the way what part is libel or slander? The part where you came to an event that was posted as no PvP and looted people? And assuming I did die and was looted of my crappy stuff, did you really need my, or the others you looted crappy stuff? Was the part slander or libel when you were sent home for doing such? How about the part where you ran back after being sent home? How about the part where I said you whined in global? Let me know which part. Your misdirection is not going to work for you here, sucks to be you.

The part where I didnt break any rules.

Keep crying about your stuff, I love the tears.

You died, lost your stuff, and cried. Now you are here crying more. I know you are upset, but its a game. I never attacked any of the other players. I dont know why you are so upset your stuff isnt even good. Just move on, you dont need to come troll the forums being upset about someone looting you.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    The part where I didnt break any rules.

Keep crying about your stuff, I love the tears.

You died, lost your stuff, and cried. Now you are here crying more. I know you are upset, but its a game. I never attacked any of the other players. I dont know why you are so upset your stuff isnt even good. Just move on, you dont need to come troll the forums being upset about someone looting you.
    Wow you are really crying hard now. Don't get so upset at me pointing out what a liar and hypocrite you are. It isn't like it was a secret. I guess you got ported home from the event because you weren't breaking any rules, right? I mean you were ported home from the event for "not breaking any rules", right? Thanks for the crying though, I really enjoy making you whine like this.